• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wow, is that Ransom?

• Thread starter Helter Skelter
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Helter Skelter

Has it really been since 2004? I think I still have underwear from those days long ago.

You newb.

Sirkus here, your BiC Circus clown. If BiC is back in business I may have to buy me a power up character and get back into the fray.

Boink! Let me go ask my mommy for some money so I can play UO again.

Tell me what template to buy and what color underwear you want me to wear. I can't wait to serve you again, you vile power scroll spawn temptress you. My oooOOOooOOOOooo is at your service.

Do they still give you a candle as a new player? Can I set up a vendor in the BIC house so I can sell it and make some coin to buy a castle in the BiC compound?

Miss me?

Swoof.

-Sirk

H

HyperActif

While I am but a minion myself, I still require a BiC poster in homage.

What's up, Sirk!? Great to hear from ya again!

R

Ransom_of_BiC

Sirk, I kid you not, bro....we were JUST talking about you.

And yes, doll...it's really me!

H

Helter Skelter

oooo baby she remembers me. I am touched... even if it is only for the yellow streaked underwear and the cool BiC artwork I would spit up now and then.

So good to hear from you again. I have been waiting for an excuse to jump back into game, but it is all so WTF confusing now with all this new crap floating around I didn't know where to begin.

Ok tell me which power-up k00l template I need to buy and I will see about getting in game this weekend... I heard magery with a touch of archery is kewl but lead me oh BiC GuildMistress....

-Sirk!

Bad Chacka.. bad! Your master is not pleased.

H

Helter Skelter

While I am but a minion myself, I still require a BiC poster in homage.

What's up, Sirk!? Great to hear from ya again!
WADDUP! Man this is a blast from the past. Great to see you again!

R

Ransom_of_BiC

oooo baby she remembers me. I am touched... even if it is only for the yellow streaked underwear and the cool BiC artwork I would spit up now and then.

So good to hear from you again. I have been waiting for an excuse to jump back into game, but it is all so WTF confusing now with all this new crap floating around I didn't know where to begin.

Ok tell me which power-up k00l template I need to buy and I will see about getting in game this weekend... I heard magery with a touch of archery is kewl but lead me oh BiC GuildMistress....

-Sirk!

Bad Chacka.. bad! Your master is not pleased.
Hit me up on ICQ, Sirk

115058680 or send me an email or [email protected]

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Now that you have found each other I think the rest of the conversation can go through private messages or icqs. :sword:

Status
Not open for further replies.