• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wow - I thought Mage/Necro?sw was full template...

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
... and soon I will be adding Mysticism, too !

Currently I have: (PVM only)

Magery - 120
Med - 115
Eval - 115
Nec - 120 (jewels)
SS - 120 (jewels)
SW - 105 (ate 115 scroll)

I have Insc 100 & Resist 110 SoulStoned.

If I add Mysticism (hopefully it is a 100 cap and not 120 cap skill??) I'll have to soulsstone med and rely on MR suit (currently MR12 w/o book) or Imbue some uber Mage-Necro-SS -2/6 jewels.

I will prob go the jewel route, for SW is alraedy a mana hog, and Mysticism will be as well if I remeber right ...

S

Sir.Appleheart

Considering how many of the Mysticism spells seem to be based on Imbuing it doesn't quite seem feasible to make a template with Magery, Necro, SW and Mysticism without just ending up gimped at all of it at once instead.

Hopefully that is intentional too. ;)

B

Barl DeAbreago

I'm probably going to run a template along the lines of..

Magery
med
eval
resist
myst
imbuing
sw

Necro doesn't really seem to fit well with imbuing Imo...spell plague and maybe enchant weapon are the only spells that have anything to do with fire or poison damage. Yeah there are other things you could use it for that we all know, but I'm not sure it'd be all that critical.

Whether its pvp or pvm.. With myst/sw/magery combined you've got a whole host of annoying spells for pvp [mass sleep, nether cylcone, spell plague, purge magic, spell trigger, thunderstorm, etc]

And in pvm you've got lots of defense [GoR, attunement, self rez, stone form, mst/mage heals] and a lot of offense [tons of summons, tons of area damage, word of death stun, sleep, and para spells, etc]

S

Silent-Lynx

Considering how many of the Mysticism spells seem to be based on Imbuing it doesn't quite seem feasible to make a template with Magery, Necro, SW and Mysticism without just ending up gimped at all of it at once instead.

Hopefully that is intentional too. ;)

Not the attack spells. :)