• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wow... dead....

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Logging on to random servers to see whats up... noone anywhere really... sad..

retrorider

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, 3am (in my time zone) on the second Friday before Christmas is generally not the most active time for MMORPs of any kind.

I know that around here in the North East we have lots of company Christmas parties, family gatherings and shopping going on.

Perhaps this is the culprit.

Merry Christmas... you get to go Champ!

:)

K

Kralock

you posted at 1:56 am central, most sleepy shards are indeed asleep.

:p

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well was a delayed post.... was logging in through most of the day...

K

Kralock

I have been on Napa for 2 days now, to check it out, I got into a decent guild and, have seen quite a few, I expected less.

A

Alchemist Anari

Napa is still alive, so is Great Lakes and Atlantic. If you want to see people on anytime just drop by Luna or WBB.

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Meh... i built a new computer.. I dont even have UO anymore.. Im thinking I might just shut em all off and everyone can go after my houses when they drop