• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wow, dangerous robot factory

G

4 sims showed up at a skill house within five minutes to be revived. That place must be a real safety hazard. One guy must be really trumatized. He keeps saying it was terrible over and over again. There should be ingame therapy for factory workers, lol.

M

MandiK

<blockquote><hr>

4 sims showed up at a skill house within five minutes to be revived. That place must be a real safety hazard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea I think I revived at least 3 yesterday that had died at work. Gotta work on those skills

G

I love that about the robot factory - the risk, the flames, the fish ...

I

imported_Gracie Nito

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Life without risk and challenge is pretty boring. Live for danger!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Life without risk and challenge is pretty boring. Live for danger!

[/ QUOTE ]
Sure - spoken like someone who has never tried to take a toy away from a two-year old!

G

<blockquote><hr>

One guy must be really trumatized. He keeps saying it was terrible over and over again. There should be ingame therapy for factory workers, lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

OTOH, some sims are suicidal
. Hubby was playing last night and suddenly said "OMG, sims can commit suicide at will now?" I told him no, as far as I was aware the only way to die is starvation, drowning, electrocution and the robot factory. He said he saw a sim say "My life sucks, I'm going to end it all now, Goodbye sim world" and 2 seconds later the death music played.....he looked, and sure enough that sim was dead, so he was like wtf. After investigation, come to find out there was a hidden broken lightbulb that apparently kills every single sim that tries to fix it, and that's how he *commited suicide* *shakes head* You're right.....we need sim therapists both for the sims who are traumatized by memories of having died, and sims who have death wishes LOL.

D

DGLita

Beware too of the of the sneakily murderous sims out there.

If you freeload at the botfactory, just make sure no one has lure.

I

imported_Qute Pi

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

*evil smile* I never thought about that before

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I did

Polly

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I suddenly wish that worked for the restaurant factory too......we can drain sims social by doing berate and such, I wish there was some way to drain hunger ROFL.

*cough* No I don't....I don't have murderous intent at all....just the will to harm every now and then. I do wish piledrive wasn't an accept/deny action though, cuz if you couldn't kill the sims at the restaurant you could piledrive the crap out of them till they'd run away screaming anyway LMAO

G

If sims are freeloading afk at the diner, they can be lured outside

Polly

G

A long time ago, when I was playing TSO I tried working at the diner, and it was disasterous.

G

<blockquote><hr>

If sims are freeloading afk at the diner, they can be lured outside

Polly

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting, Watson, very interesting.....what's the skill needed for lure again?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Lure would be 18 body and 18 charisma !!

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG LOL......come on amnesty, come on, I need those skill locks now more than ever! ROFLMAO

I

imported_rpsky3

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL i never thought of that either... (evil grin!)