• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

would you suggest to play uo again?

C

Cal_Mythic

Since day one Ultima Online has had problems but this is the multiverse of UO. If you can't find a way to be happy playing then I don't it's the games fault. There is lots to do and unless you have nothing else to do in your life, you won't even get close to doing it all. I love this game.
Thanks Kallie!

Yeah, I'd say come back too ... :) And I agree on the money thing, is it worth the cost of a movie and 1/2 a coke to have some solid fun? ... For me it's about the play experience. Yes I do play my own game, and no I can't find the same experience anywhere else ...

Also, I'm really looking forward to how you guys respond to the new story arc ... so "Fresh Eyes" are welcome.

Thanks for taking a look,

- C

C

Cal_Mythic

And the odds of it being something more than 10,000 + hp monsters that dish out 1000 hp of damage per second are how low? :gee:

Hey .. UOin ain't easy ... :)