• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Would this template do well on siege?

G

I have always been a fan of necro dexxers so I thought of this one...

105 necro
100 ss
120 mace
90 anat
90 healing
120 resist
90 tactics

It wouldn't be the greatest at PvM but I'm not upset about that. Does anyone PvP with a template like this one?

Also how much are 3rd year ethys going for?

T

Tark_Smash

Its hard to run a necro warrior on siege. I really dont think that you can do it with heal/anat unless you drop resist for med. Also you need alot of mana to cast your spells and a lot of dex to swing your weapon. The last thing and the hardest I have found is keeping enough FC/FCR/HCI on jewels and blessing a weapon. The template is doable but you will probably have to run without resist, and spend alot of gold on the jewels that you lose everytime you die.

You may be able to make it a bit easier depending if you want to be a warrior that uses a little necro, or a necro that uses a little weapon.