• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Would like to buy keep not in fel

NinjaSampire

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Good evening,

Looking to buy a keep. Trammel would be awesome. Made an offer for one but missed out. Let me know what's out there. If this is not the appropriate forum for this let me know and I will move it. Thanks!!

The Griefer King

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Theres ones right behind my house for sale. Its in North Trinsic. Its a Fel keep though. Begining of swamp. Sign says 600 mil OBO ICQ - 227794858 The Area Is Safe. Very Peaceful Location. No Spawn. Occasional Healer. It Edges Water On East. Neighbors Are All Respectful.

Last edited:

NinjaSampire

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Theres ones right behind my house for sale. Its in North Trinsic. Its a Fel keep though. Begining of swamp. Sign says 600 mil OBO ICQ - 227794858 The Area Is Safe. Very Peaceful Location. No Spawn. Occasional Healer. It Edges Water On East. Neighbors Are All Respectful.
Thank you