• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

wots up now

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I open stratics, it takes me to wordpress?? which wants me to log in. I type my stratics name an passy it not right

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Same problem and if I ask it to help me with my password it won't send me the email.

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
am working on the forum/wordpress bridge that we've been using for a while. there are some low level server requirements that need to be reconfigured.

the email of passwords is not working and will be fixed when we get mail services installed. we manage all of our email via a third party host, so email wasn't configured on the server.

hope to have both issues fixed before i get into my scheduled streaming time. but for now, gotta sleep. :sleep2:

am working on it folks! thanks for your understanding!

*edit* I do have a running thread for known issues. if you guys see stuffs, pls post there - i check that thread first. thnx!
http://community.stratics.com/threads/known-issues-updated-16oct14.323288/

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Is your stratics log in and the forums log in the same? I think mine might be different. I had to do some fast clicking to get here lol. So then I went to Facebook to get the direct link and that info was gone. Not making it easy on us lol

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thanks Kirthag for the update. Just keep up the good work. :grouphug:

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Is your stratics log in and the forums log in the same? I think mine might be different. I had to do some fast clicking to get here lol. So then I went to Facebook to get the direct link and that info was gone. Not making it easy on us lol
I have different passwords, but I think that's because my accounts have different ages (2004, 2005, 2009). My original account goes back to 1998.

As the bridge gets fixed, I'll update everyone.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I was all good till the new Spybot deleted all my cookies lol. Now I'm scrambling to remember my old passwords that had been saved in my browser for ages.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
has gas ballons an pee bombs ready !!!!!!

Last edited:

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
OK Been gone for awhile and I go to UOStratics and I get this BS log-in page! How are new people going to learn about UO if they have to log-in to UO.Stratics.com. This is the stupidest thing I have ever seen, requiring people to log-in to a site just to read about a game. Wonders how we are to get any new players.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
OK Been gone for awhile and I go to UOStratics and I get this BS log-in page! How are new people going to learn about UO if they have to log-in to UO.Stratics.com. This is the stupidest thing I have ever seen, requiring people to log-in to a site just to read about a game. Wonders how we are to get any new players.
It was bad timing with RTB but they're aware of it and they're working on it.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
dey should not implement stuff, till they test, to see ifin it werks

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
not on my time
*ties pees bombs to balloons*
*eats more turnips to fuel da ballons*

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmmm, guess I'm happy this didn't happen to me. I jumped on Stratics and logged in as I have since this new forum software was installed...la

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
*Malag'aste prepares to open fire with his arrows onto Ozog's Balloons if they come his way*

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
*deploys hazmat tent*

So yeah, that pesky bridge tool is causing some issues. Now that I'm awake and rightly caffeinated, I'll be hitting up the low level configs again, so low level the pee-bombs won't reach. But there's a handy hazmat tent for those of you stuck in the area.

Shamus Turlough

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is single sign-on really as great as it was made out to be? I know Taylor was hot and heavy to get it done, but is it necessary?

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
*BEGINS CIRCLING HAWAII*
BEEES LONG WAY TO GET HERES,LUCKY I HAD EXTRA TURNIPS FER BALLON FUEL

:lick:

Kirthag

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
so, the hurricane not messin wid yer fart-balloon?
Should be blowing you further out toward Alaska! :p