• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Worth coming back to uo?

Creeping_Death

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey guys

I havnt been on for awhile was just wondering how oceania is going and if it is worth coming back or it still dead?

cheers

Vaen Swiftar

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pvp is dead atm. TAFE has taken a small break atm. but from memory it was opk that you fought with, so dunno

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bad time for TAFE to go on a break lol, OPK is making a comeback after taking a break ourselves. We need to try and work togeather (OPK, TAFE and Minax guilds) to get some action happening. From what I can see the problem is with getting enemy PvPers in the same place at the same time to start some fights and not a lack of PvPers.

Worth coming back? Yes. I for one am determined to get more PvP happening, and more often.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bad time for TAFE to go on a break lol, OPK is making a comeback after taking a break ourselves. We need to try and work togeather (OPK, TAFE and Minax guilds) to get some action happening. From what I can see the problem is with getting enemy PvPers in the same place at the same time to start some fights and not a lack of PvPers.

Worth coming back? Yes. I for one am determined to get more PvP happening, and more often.
I agree, we all need to work together to get some pvp. Even include SSO, lets face it, even though they trash talk more then the rest of us, the challenge fighting them wont hurt.

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree, we all need to work together to get some pvp. Even include SSO, lets face it, even though they trash talk more then the rest of us, the challenge fighting them wont hurt.
If they come out of Freeshard hiding again lol

V

Venus_AUPK

Wonder how long to OPK take another beak if SSO come back lol

I Guess now sneaky dosnt have a GF any more he has time to play again

Also u wont see Tafe back on Oceania any time soon were to busy tearing up darkfall

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wonder how long to OPK take another beak if SSO come back lol

I Guess now sneaky dosnt have a GF any more he has time to play again

Also u wont see Tafe back on Oceania any time soon were to busy tearing up darkfall
:lol:

AKA too busy hiding from getting your ass kicked. I remember last time OPK owned TAFE 3v2 (Apple tree, Clog and Dragod Vs Rayden and I) and we slaughtered you time after time even while you were trying to dismount us. TAFE is a joke guild without any team work (especially when Dragod isn't there, you really notice it when he isn't there holding the rest up).

It was always the problem with you guys - failure to work with team mates and rage logging whenever you died.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so before dragod returned to uo and joined tafe we didnt wipe u 3/4v2 most of the time?

But on another note. There is one tafe member roaming uo atm.... DF fried my 3D card, so im running onboard gfx atm.... Only runs uo.. Just..

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so before dragod returned to uo and joined tafe we didnt wipe u 3/4v2 most of the time?
Lol, nope you didn't. I would of died less than 5 times to your ganks without Dragod, and TBH probably less than 10 overall for the whole time tafe has existed. I have never been killed by a tafe (as tafe) 1v1. I remember owning you guys countless times outnumbered 3v2 or even 4v2 (when you had Nos). I have killed tafe 1v1 a fair few times.

Before we realized tafe was Clog and Venus, Reaper and I actually thought you guys were BOW - Hairy and Rex playing mages... That should give you some idea of what we thought of you. Then Clog started to give it away in vent, he even came in after I had killed an eclipse 1v1 and said that it wasnt a 1v1 template - nice work at keeping it a secret haha. Was fairly lol

But on another note. There is one tafe member roaming uo atm.... DF fried my 3D card, so im running onboard gfx atm.... Only runs uo.. Just..
Should teach ya for playing crappy rip-off MMOs now shouldnt it! :p