• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Worldwide call to Arms? 10/22/2012

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Wondering if it is Atlantic "worldwide" or total worldwide? Can't find an announcement either way.... Unless my goofy self overlooked it again :dunce:

June 22.jpg

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*wonders if she should post this, or if Kylie is doing it, or what*

*stops thinking, 'cause it's just too hot to try*

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dupre should be around around 10pm - 10:30pm EST tonight in Britain for anyone interested.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*looks at thread title* So we are planning events for October already?

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Angel Dust - Happy Birthday Man!

EM Bennu - Congrats Bennu!! In 11 more months, tell him Happy Birthday for me!!!!!!

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I appreciate ya trying to defend my goofy arse but putting a 10 in place of a 6 ain't a typo... That would be a F-UP.

*grabs his pointy hat and heads to the corner*

Apologies all :)

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Promathia that really was funny-

Did you know we spoke with Lord Dupre and Adamu last night?

Prepare your self- Oh and what type of flowers for your grave?

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Did you know we spoke with Lord Dupre and Adamu last night?

Prepare your self- Oh and what type of flowers for your grave?
What type of flowers for YOUR grave? Exodus can't be beaten, he is already growing in power with every breath we take.
Its a good thing you all went and payed "hoomage" (that what Queen called it lol) to your shrines.... your gonna need it. But sadly... it wont be enough... to keep you and your precious leader alive.....

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What type of flowers for YOUR grave? Exodus can't be beaten, he is already growing in power with every breath we take.
Its a good thing you all went and payed "hoomage" (that what Queen called it lol) to your shrines.... your gonna need it. But sadly... it wont be enough... to keep you and your precious leader alive.....
It'll be more than enough to keep us alive! We've defeated Bellatrix, VirtueBane, and the Time Lord (and possibly more that I forget atm). We're plenty strong enough, and anything we lack we certainly make up for in perseverance and determination!

And on a side note... Here's a picture of my 8 little distractions on the pilgrimage last night. Aren't they just adorable?! :D

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bellatrix - a Twin of amandine, they both thought alike, knew what to do, and knew each other's weak spot, Danica just reacted faster than Bellatrix. Thats the reason she was "defeated"

Virtuebane - Had an ego the size of Sosaria... he thought he knew all.. when really he didnt know anything... he was destined to die.

Time Lord - Wasn't reallly defeated because Addie WAS the time lord if i remember correctly ( i missed some of these event's because this was during the time where i didnt have internet). And i dont remember killing Addie.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Exodus - The one that can't be defeated. The one with a metal like body, magic flowing through him, and a mind to kill enemies. The one who tried to make allies with the Crux but the Crux turned down the offer. I do not wish death upon you all... but it is a fate you all have chosen. Here is one last chance... before we meet on the battlefield.... join Exodus and do not perish. Please... i beg thee.... do not bring death upon yourself because your leader became corrupt and you feel you should stick by her side....

Whatever the outcome may be, i pray it all ends well for us all.... it has been a privelage to fight along side you all, my Brother's and Sister's of arms.... i pray this doesn't turn out as bad as we assume it might be......... but I must stand with my Brother, Promathia, and my Lord, Exodus.

If i fall.... If i die... It has been an honor to fight along side you all.

May the gods bless us all....

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Faeryl-They are all so precious! But there is one lil guy in there that looks nearly identical to my sleeping Hamster!
Give them a hug for me:grouphug:

Alex- read the books I made a copy of on my porch we found at the shrines last night- yes chaos is one of them- who knows how this will turn out- I am more excited about getting Lady Amandine out of prison

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Time Lord - Wasn't reallly defeated because Addie WAS the time lord if i remember correctly ( i missed some of these event's because this was during the time where i didnt have internet). And i dont remember killing Addie.
Not all battles are won by actually destroying the adversary Alex. Yes, Adamu was the Time Lord, but we defeated him not by killing him, but by not allowing him to kill the younger Addie as he'd planned.

Exodus - The one that can't be defeated. The one with a metal like body, magic flowing through him, and a mind to kill enemies. The one who tried to make allies with the Crux but the Crux turned down the offer. I do not wish death upon you all... but it is a fate you all have chosen. Here is one last chance... before we meet on the battlefield.... join Exodus and do not perish. Please... i beg thee.... do not bring death upon yourself because your leader became corrupt and you feel you should stick by her side....
I'm not against Exodus because of Danica, I'm against Exodus because of the darkness and evil that it both represents and wishes to spread across these lands. Our lands. If death is my fate then so be it, for I will never allow such evil to rule so long as I have the strength to fight.