• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Working on a woodland suit... wanted some opinions.

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wanted to redo one of my sampire's woodland suits. Not really sure why, other than I made the suit just after imbuing came out--- it is still mostly around 200-230 durability.

I decided to try the reforge- pof- imbue- enhance route and got some interesting results. I have 4 pieces done. It took me 6 charges from a Forged Metal to get these (I think I was pretty lucky)

8/21/10/14/10 HPI 5 - SI 8 - LMC 8 - HCI 5 - DI 10 - neck
8/21/10/17/8 SI 8 - LMC 8 - MI 8 - HCI 5 - DI 10 - arms
10/21/10/12/9 HPI 5 - SI 8 - LMC 8 - HCI 10 - chest
10/21/8/14/10 HPI 5 - SI 8 - LMC 8 - HCI 10 - legs

Totals- 61/84/48/67/47 HPI 15 LMC 32 HCI 30 DI 20 SI 32 MI 8
currently planning on using a crimson and soldier's medal to make the SI 37, HPI 25, HCI 35, and DI 40.

I could make the last piece, and just go short on cold and energy resist. Or, I can search for some legendary piece to cover most, if not all the resist... but then, I'll be tempted to possibly re-balance the rest of the suit.

Anyway, I was wanting some opinions, maybe something I haven't thought about (but, the suit will be woodland- I made the original before the FMoA came out--- just feels right having him in a mostly woodland suit--- I have 2 other sampires to mess around with other suits on, lol).

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I'd say go short on cold and poison resist, but looks like you're going to be over on poison no matter what. Almost nothing hits hard with cold damage, so I'm never too concerned about getting that, even to 70. Things do hit with large energy somewhat regularly though, so letting that get too low might not be smart. If you're careful about getting the exceptional bonuses right, you should be able to get to 70+ energy.

I've pondered making a woodland suit for a DS samp, and running 50 HSL on the weapon should be pretty good to keep the stam topped up.