• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Working on a MMO

Talus

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I'd like to get some peoples feedback from a quick survey, it will help me connect with my player base from the get go, give me the necessary building blocks to follow / avoid. Without further ado -
1) What game(s) do you / have you played?

2) What aspects of PVE work well in the game(s) you played, make a list like this in your response to this question (like a mini outline)?

3) What aspects of PVP did you find most enjoyable, for instance, type of PVP maps (Capture the flag.. yadda yadda), is PVE (CPU enemies) an interesting concept for PVP maps? (WOW players recall Magister's Terrace, PVP boss fight).

4) What aspects of PVE flopped? (mention in detail what was wrong, just cause they got it wrong doesn't mean it can't be tweaked and perfected.)

5) What aspect of PVP was insufferable / needs a complete overhaul to make work?

6) Does story involvement, deeply engrained / engaging plots and PVE matter to you? Or was PVP you bag?

7) Character creation... More complex for unique characters. or does this not bother you?

8) Character advancement, what are your thoughts about the different ways you've been able to better your character through the levels? (Talent points / Trees.. etc.)

Additional Commments

Last edited: