• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Working Navery Hole for Auction!

Superflea

Seasoned Veteran
Supporter

This graphic is larger than most Navery Holes so it looks great displayed as well.
navery Hole.png

Guys I am auctioning off my working Navery hole. The item works and will take you to the opposite side of whatever world you are in. If you own a house in Ter Mur you will have your very own or "public" access to Navery if you want to share. This item has been one of my favorite for a long long time but its time to let someone else enjoy it!

This Navery works 100% and will be happy to show any buyer how it works. Just like the one in Ter Mur house this one works just the same.

Auction starts today and ends next Sunday at 7PM CST August 22nd. Proxy bids will only be allowed thru me and me alone. There will be a 10 minute rule to help bidders as always.

Reserve starts at 10 plat

Good luck to ALL bidders and have fun bidding at your chance for this awesome rare!

Last edited:

Theno

Visitor
...erm, well, don't wanna rain on your parade, but some people just donated it for the "whole shard", you know... ?

Superflea

Seasoned Veteran
Supporter
...erm, well, don't wanna rain on your parade, but some people just donated it for the "whole shard", you know... ?
Im not sure what you mean? There is an active one in Ter Mur on ATL yes but its not donated to all, a single person owns it.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Im not sure what you mean? There is an active one in Ter Mur on ATL yes but its not donated to all, a single person owns it.
When the Store item stairs came out they broke the hole so they would not work anymore. Mesanna said the only way is for it to work was she needed them handed over and she would place one at the EM Hall.

Don't think many turned them in. Then someone found out buy placing it on a Auction safe that they would end up working.

some people have placed there for others to use It is not a rule that if you owned it you needed to place it so everyone can use it. If that was a rule I would like to add one as well. If you have a home where anyone can go then make sure if you have the crystal portals to set it so anyone can use them.

Its a very nice item and I would love to own one but it is out of my price range good luck with the sale.

He might just be mad because some shards don't have one set up.

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Awesome item up for grabs. Sold some stuff and have some extra gold. 14p :)

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What makes this so useful, sorry I have not played UO much since 2007ish
If the hole is placed in the Ter Mur region, it is a direct teleporter to Navery Night Eyes, which is a boss in the Underworld/Stygian Abyss expansion

The Hole was a server birth for the Ter Mur world and is very very rare

the Stranger

Adventurer
If the hole is placed in the Ter Mur region, it is a direct teleporter to Navery Night Eyes, which is a boss in the Underworld/Stygian Abyss expansion

The Hole was a server birth for the Ter Mur world and is very very rare
Oh wow never knew about that! Thanks for clearing that up.

Last edited:

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Oh wow, never knew about this. Thanks for clearing that up!

Oh wow never knew about that! Thanks for clearing that up.
It drops you into whatever is under that particular facet.

Ter'Mur = Navrey area
Malas = Star Room
Trammel/Felucca = Wherever the opposite side of the map is from your house
Tokuno = Stuck in an underground cave kind of like the Malas star room
Ilshenar = Drops you on a road