• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

working disco.

kimhoward

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
111.3 in disco. I am using cu s but skill ball says easy and only gaining about .1 per hour. Is it always this slow or do you train up the cu first? Any help appreciated. Thanks

R

Rainfo X

its just really slow. if you have more cu's then you have more opportunities to gain though, thats my tip. i dont think training them matters.

G

GL-Player

I stopped using cu's at about 105. I went to the ethereal fortress in ish and trained on the warriors there.
I'm at 114 now and a few still show 'optimal' for gains. Its not fast, but, its a lot faster than cu's.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
the only advantages that cu's give ya is you can do a bunch,
like say 10 then only pop one invis.

so your saving some time is all

O

Old Man of UO

You don't really need to tame and release ten cu sidhe to train discord. I just go to the Twisted Weald and discord the four regular spawn and mix in the swoop. I just make sure that I am far enough away from the first one to break discord while I discord the others. Then rinse and repeat. That way I don't have to spend time taming and releasing pets. If you really want more to train discord on, you can advance the spawn until you get a bunch of the cu sidhe to play with.