• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Words can not describe

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Things change in life everyday and sometimes we have to make hard decisions. It has been a great opportunity and my pleasure to serve the Guild Wars 2 community here on Stratics. Words cannot describe how much of a wonderful duty being the GW2 Stratics Managing Editor for the GW2 gaming community.

My time here has been great with the help of Syrus who started it all and you couldn't ask for a better person when you needed support in all areas. Airmid I can't say enough when it comes to being a true team player and knows what a gaming community is all about. Pinnique is a very talented and dedicated to his duties and I know big things will happen with him being the driving force. Bella my Content Editor, you were true treasure and it was a pleasure to work with you. I couldn’t have done half of my job without you. Last but not least is Petra. I wish I could say all the hard work you do for all the forums and setting them up. You were always quick to do things when I messaged you even with your busy schedule. I want to thank each and one of you for giving me this great opportunity.

The pleasure has been all mine to know these people because they are more than a name on a forum, an evil admin or mod as some posters may view us at time. These are wonderful people providing their own personal time for all the gaming community here on Stratics. I wish them the best of health and life on their journeys in life. Also I want to wish them well on Stratics a gaming force for the gaming community. Stratics is not about one game but many and there are many devoted people that visit Stratics for their game and others.

I am taking on a new adventure and I will remember my time here at Stratics as a wonderful part of my gaming experience. It's truly been a pleasure to work here at Stratics and to serve the gaming community. I will miss you all.

Thank you,

Zosimus

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
It is truly devastating to lose you, Z. From the time you joined our staff, you worked tirelessly to advance not only this portal, but other Stratics objectives as well. You have my deep respect and gratitude for your hundreds of hours of voluntary service. Thank you and please feel welcomed back to our ranks anytime.

Proto Foe

Adventurer
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Z,

Your kind words will not be forgotten, or ignored. I know it has felt frustrating at times, though I do feel you will sit round a camp-fire in a few years time with only good words to say.

I echo what Syrus said, deeply.

Master P

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:) Sorry to see you go, you'll be missed.

As for me being quick - well I have to confess it's not because I'm efficient, it's because I'm not. If I don't do things straight away I go and forget :D

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*tips hat* Please do not be a stranger.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Our emails are a testament to my feelings on your contributions and insight with us at Stratics. That does not go away regardless of where else your path takes you. I know we'll keep in touch and appreciate your encouragement with me. *hugs you again* (someone call HR!) ;)