• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Woot!! Legendary Fisherman

K

krvn97

just want to share with everyone i just made legendary Fisherman
took me about 19 hours form 110 to 120.. was going to post pic but dont how..

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Congrats that's a great accomplishment!

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats. ;)

I recently upgraded another 2 accounts so i can do the quest grind on siege perilous. Today before work i got my first 105 scroll. Soon i will be at 120 too. ;)
Took me only 36 quests to get my first 6-liner that gave the 105 scroll.

(in those 36 quests was just 1 3-liner and no 4/5 liner)

For some odd reason i get lots of quests for papua. Grrr! You can't gate there on SP so always have to sail. ;)

Sorry for the derail ...

If you have have the screenshot resize it a little an upload it to some of the free picsture hosters. They will give you the url you have to post here.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratulations !!

Out of curiosity, are you seeing any real benefits for being a legendary fisherman ?

What are they besides fishing up a bit more rare fish ?

I mean, do you get a better rate at getting Ancient Sos ? Perhaps you get more white pearls ? Or maybe when digging up a chest you have higher chances at a rare item ?
Or maybe you get more often rare colored special nets ?

Bottom line is, what gets better at fishing when one is a Legendary fisherman ?

Thanks and Happy Holidays.

T

Tancred RedStar

Conrgats! I would hold being a 120 Fisher as one of my greatest UO achievements should I ever get there.

I think the real question now is, what does a 120 Fisher do for fishing quest rewards? Simply get more powerscrolls to sell? There should be some endgame/level rare items/quests to chase after.

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratulations!

I too must ask... How was the 120 PS obtained?

Did you do it by combining scrolls or did you actually get a 120 PS from doing a quest?

I have been questing daily since the latest update and still am only getting 105 and 110 scrolls. I have received quite a few of each but have not been scroll binding them as they seem to sell pretty well currently.

Just curious if anyone has gotten a 115 scroll yet?