• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Woot for Patch 2.4!

G

Tell ya the biggest reason that I'm looking forward to it- 5 man raids! For casual guilds like mine, this is gonna rock! Patch 2.4 Notes

What's your favorite part of the patch?

G

Ya know I also am going to enjoy the ability to join AV as a group! That will surely help the horde to start winning a few (maybe)!

<blockquote><hr>

When both flags are held, the flag carriers will receive 50% increased damage done to them after approximately 10 minutes and 100% increased damage after approximately 15 minutes.
Flag carriers can now be tracked 45 seconds after picking up the flag.

[/ QUOTE ]
I believe this is a much needed change too! I don't really enjoy WSG but I think these changes will help a bunch.

I see 7 people looking at this forum, yet none are posting! Get too it folks!

D

DJTyrant

Finally new content for raiders

New quest hub, daily quest limit raised.

So much new great stuff in this patch, can't wait for the servers to come up!

G

I've tried to download it 3 times so far. It downloads, I get the finished box and then the page that puts it up. At about 95% I get an error message about some kinda wowerror thing its trying to change to trash. Then I get this repair program that runs thru for about 30 minutes and it still doesnt work. *sigh* On top of that, I've even tried to remove wow and reinstall, no such luck there either! Says a bunch of programs are being used or write protected.