• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Woodworker's Bench

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If the Woodworkers bench's only function (besides deco) is to give you just 5 carpentry skill for 30 minutes, it has to be one of the most useless items in UO.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It may be a small buff, but when you're working with one of the high end wood types you'll want that little extra % chance to successfully craft your item so you're not wasting materials.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They need to be clear what it does, Not only does it give a +5 carpentry bonus, It gives a % chance increase too like Talismens.

So even if you are GM Carpentry and don't get 105 Carpentry when you use the table, you get this:

Woodland Chest with GM Carpentry No Table - 70% Chance Normal /25 % Chance Exceptional

Woodland Chest with GM Carpentry & Table - 75% Chance Normal / 28% Chance Exceptional

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They need to be clear what it does, Not only does it give a +5 carpentry bonus, It gives a % chance increase too like Talismens.
Thanks for clarifying. I double clicked it and it gave me the 5 carpentry skill. You could have imagined my excitement.....

Does this stack with talismans?