• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Woods and Metals

Ommy2k7

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Guys, Ive accumulated alot of different woods and metals over the past few months.. I was wondering if any of you could give me rough estimates or regular prices for each of the following please? It'd be massivly appreciated.

Normal Wood
Oak
Ash
Yew
Heartwood
Bloodwood
Frostwood

Iron
Dull copper
Shadow Iron
Copper
Bronze
Gold
Agapite
Verite
Valorite

thanks again guys - Im not looking for Luna prices btw.. im not -that- greedy ;)

Ommy

Korhov

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I offer 150 per for Heartwood boards. How many do you have btw?

O

Ozzmandias

Hiya

I can only give you what I'm happy to pay, but have put a range in to show you what I have seen on luna / other shards prices. The copper bronze and gold are only for bod people, pretty much, so they are a lot lower. I think PoF may have inflated the shadow price, that and the cool colour for swampies maybe:

Iron 8-15gp
Dull copper 20-40gp
Shadow 40-100gp
Copper 40gp
Bronze 40gp
Gold 40-60gp
Agapite 100-200gp
Verite 200-300 gp
Valorite 300-500gp

Ive really depleted my resource stock, so would put in an offer for a decent chunk of your ingots if you let me know how many of each you have.

Cheers

Oz

C

Calis M^N

i will give you 5gpper normal wood... im not sure on prices so i plucked that out of the air! :)

Ommy2k7

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i sold some heartwood boards for 100 per the other day.. I knew i was being ripped off..

I have around 5000 left if you'd like to buy em?

My ICQ is 148756885 if you'd like to talk trade

Ommy