• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Woodland Legs 5HPI 8SI 8MI 8%LMC Enhanced 10%DI

Reckless

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have two pairs left from making my own suit for my sampire looking to sell both
if anyone's interested was offered 50m for a pair already

Woodland legs 10DI.png

Jake of Pac

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
what's the 5th mod on the legs? cause the pre-imbuing enhance wastes a mod on the DI, should be able to sneak in a 5th mod at the expense of 1 mana inc. (not trying to sway business, just adding a helpful tip). you could reforge hci on a blank piece, make sure no extra mods rolled onto resist or undesirable stats, then imbue what you have on there (hp stam mana and lmc) and get a 6th mod possible from enhance.

Reckless

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
what's the 5th mod on the legs? cause the pre-imbuing enhance wastes a mod on the DI, should be able to sneak in a 5th mod at the expense of 1 mana inc. (not trying to sway business, just adding a helpful tip). you could reforge hci on a blank piece, make sure no extra mods rolled onto resist or undesirable stats, then imbue what you have on there (hp stam mana and lmc) and get a 6th mod possible from enhance.
5th mod was resist
Note: i was making these to suit my sampire so the i increased the resist by a small amount to and added it up with the material used to enhance so that i would get the number needed to cover the rest.