• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crafting Woodland armor enhanced with heartwood doesn't show extra property

Lucky Luke

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
enhancing-no-extra-properties.JPG
These 2 pieces of armor were succesfully enhanced (without forged tool of artifacts) with heartwood but do not show any extra properties.

The gauntlets before enhancing were:
9/7/17/3/13 (17 cold was imbued), Hit Point Increase 5, Stamina Increase 8, Lower Mana Cost 8%, Hit Chance Increase 5%, Strength Requirement 70, Durability 255/255

The arms before enhancing were:
6/7/17/6/12 (17 cold was imbued), Hit Point Increase 5, Stamina Increase 8, Lower Mana Cost 8%, Hit Chance Increase 5%, Strength Requirement 80, Durability 255/255

So basically the armor pieces had 5 mods before enhancing. 1 reforged: 5 HCI. 4 were imbued: resist, HPI, SI, LMC.

Possible properties added with heartwood:
Luck 40, Durability 50%, Lower Requirements 20%, Damage Increase 10%, Lower Weight 50%, Hit Chance Increase 5%, Mage Armor (removed in one of the publishes)

Was durability the property added with the heartwood enhance? There is no way to tell because powder of fortifying was already applied to the armor to a max of 255/255. But if durability was added, shouldn't we see a property like +50% durability? Or is this a bug?

Lucky Luke

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually just noticed that the weight on the arms is lower then it should be (2 instead of 5), so there the weight property of 50% was applied apparently.
But i do not see any indication for the gauntlets...

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I bet the durability was the reason..I cant remember if they show 50% durability or not? we will leave this here a bit and see if anyone else comments