• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wooden dresses? Wooden gozas?

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I moved my kinda old sewing machine from one house to another. As a result all the only material listed to sew with is now wood. All the wood types. I reported this and no reply. Any item you choose to craft has wood listed for material. No leather, spined, horned, barbed. Oh and you get this fun text in the box... no such object.

Anyone had this happen? If so how did you fix it?

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have paged for help with this 3 times and no help. I am going to take it to LS where the advisor actually helps players. On Atlantic nothing happens. :(

The vet sewing machine is unusable. It only shows WOOD as materials to craft with. Just like the two new vet crafting stations that do use wood. Maybe they corrupted the sewing machine. :(

All I did was ax it and take it to a new house and place it. :(

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Have you tried axing it again and trying again?

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
thanks for post and sorry this has happened to you. so many bugs need to be fixed. mine is fine, wont chop it lol