• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wood Workers Bench

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Is it an item we can purchase in the UO Store or was it a part of an upgrade in a game? I been wanted to get one on Siege but everywhere I have looked I did not see it. It is not a vet reward and it is not listed in the store. Was it sold for a short time only or a part of one of the upgrades in game

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Had to double check, but at one time it was for sell at the store. Sure hope they bring it back

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it an item we can purchase in the UO Store or was it a part of an upgrade in a game? I been wanted to get one on Siege but everywhere I have looked I did not see it. It is not a vet reward and it is not listed in the store. Was it sold for a short time only or a part of one of the upgrades in game
If you want one DO NOT BUY ONE I will give you one. I picked up 3 of them in a IDOC and only use 2 of them for deco.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
If you want one DO NOT BUY ONE I will give you one. I picked up 3 of them in a IDOC and only use 2 of them for deco.
Dang, Tyrath. Where should I meet you? :)