• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Lumberjacking] Wood Types at Which Skill Levels?

D

DHMagicMan_1

Is there a table that provides this info?

I know for mining you start getting them at 65 and every 5 skill points except valorite at 99...

Anything on wood types for Lumberjacking would be great!

Thanks.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Look in the Bowcraft FAQ - it has all the woods listed in it, with the required skills. Eventually that section will also be duplicated in the Carpenter FAQ, and a mini-guide in the skill guide thread.

D

DHMagicMan_1

Thanks for pointing that out. I looked for a Lumberjacking FAQ but didn't think about looking in Fletching/Bowcraft to find the info...

I got past 65... now to 66.4 and still only got common wood so far... I assume it's like mining where eventually I'll just randomly find the next level of wood? Just bad luck so far I guess. Seems like with mining I get dull copper pretty frequently.