• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wondering..

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wendy Risk

If your ban from the boards does that also keep you from viewing or just posting?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
just posting

T

ThraximusZog

Well Wendy dear, they can view the posts but they cannot log in their name or receive messages such as PM.

W

Wendy Risk

Thanks father and Poo.. considering my post are always deleted I guess I am next on this to be ban.

T

ThraximusZog

Well if you affiliate yourself with me you will be banned lol...or did that |>@$ policy change?

Jagerstadt

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
RTLFC

I. Publicly discussing actions by the moderators is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: bans, warnings, locks, and moved threads. Any inquiries or comments on bans, warnings, or other moderator actions, are to be sent in private messages or via email. A moderator may choose to publicly inform the participants of a forum about bans and warnings if this is in the interest of the forum.

If anyone feels they have been wronged by Stratics staff in any way, they need to contact the UO Administrators at [email protected].

Status
Not open for further replies.