• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Women Hung Over-Board

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uba Ptah Mun downed the fourth bottle of Sea Breeze Booze as quickly as she had the first. She was intoxicated from the long fight with Scalis, and she wished to prolong the effects. Ordinarily, Uba was shy & reserved but the potent drink drove her to sing another song. She announced her vocal intent to the group who had gathered at the Sea Witch in Magincia.

Dante was trash talking again, but this time to the Grand Duchess. WildStar had kept Uba safe during the battle with Scalis, and she never did care for Dante's arrogance. Did he just attack her?!!! Dante was poisoned and the Duchess looked vexed.

Uba Blessed WildStar & Cursed Dante, fumbling through her BackPack for her bow while dropping small pieces of BlackRock onto the tavern floor. Dante did not fall easily.

Uba & Dante fought in the doorway until a Little Girl entered. Seeing the child, Uba surrendered. Dante did not. Then all senses faded as Uba fell.

Dante of Magincia

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
A bouquet of roses and balloons arrives at the doorstep of Hearthfire Castle.

Wishing y'all a Happy Funeral.

From your friend, Dante of Magnificent.

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*a letter is left for, He Who Watches from Windows [lol], left at Lady Aino Nystads Memorial*

Dear CAPTAIN Jenkins,

First & foremost, thank you. And we are sorry for your loss.

Uba has died at the hands of Dante.

The Kingdom of Britannia needs you, and I do too. Whether you wish to admit it or not, HearthFire & Magincia are political powerhouses & should be acknowledged as such. I understand your recent loss but we are leaders of great people & our responsibity is to them, not ourselves, personally. Come back to lead, I beg you. I am casting off my Mourning Robes & I invite you to join me in a Flame Lighting Ceremony starting at your (and Kullervo Nystad's) generously-given Memorial to Lady Aino Nystad, ending in HearthFire. Queen Dawn and Aino made HearthFire Village Legitimate, that was a bold political move. Now is the time when we should follow their example. Please consider declaring HearthFire a Friend & Ally of Britannia & grant the Magincian Leadership what they want. Like a wayward child they must be spanked! I am doing my best to rally Military Might but that is tricky without official recognition. Just ponder this, I need no answer during our spiritual trek of the Flame Transfer Ceremony, this is done to honor those who have fallen, Uba & your kinsman - and many others (The Bane Wars).

Lady Claudia Drusilla, Priestess & Regent of the The Order of the Thorn.

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lady Lauriel Caesonia slaughtered another Brigand in New Haven. She blamed them for assisting in the murder of her mother's nursemaid, Uba. She had reclaimed Uba's bones & heart from the Sea Witch Tavern but with Lindae dead, HearthFire has to shuffle the political waters of the Umbrian Senate to get Uba resurrected. Claudia trapped Uba's spirit to the Malas Isle but the power needed to do such a thing was taxing the BlackRock resources of HearthFire Village; they could not hold her much longer. Perhaps it was time to call upon The Dark Tower.

"That is enough murder, Kindle Keeper." Claudia calmly stated. "You are needed at Yew."

Lauriel nodded to her Priestess.

C

Cymidei Fier

Letter from Cymidei Fier to Hearthfire Village

"I have received your request and I have the means by which to do what you have asked of me. Know that there is always a price to be paid when asking for the help of the Mistress of the Dark Tower but it shall not be disclosed until the time.

Preparations must be made for the ritual and for the difficulties we must overcome. Hearth Fire village and it's people must be cleansed of all things that are unclean, every fire and lamp is to be lit, pure lilies and flowers must be placed throughout the village. I shall require use of a stone ankh. No enemy or unclean spirit is to be allowed inside the village and there is to be no bloodshed.

Assemble your people in the Temple on the appointed day clothed in pure white Robes of Life. If they cannot wear Robes of Life, then they must be dressed in white linen spun in the village. All who have love for the Village must be present bearing in hand a torch or candle. At the appointed hour I will come and it shall be done."

Sincerely,
Lady Cymidei Fier
Mistress of the Dark Tower

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Faery Pharaoh Blood Tainted

*Lady Claudia Drusilla, Regent Priestess of HearthFire's Order of the Thorn, stood where the Castle of her unborn female fetus's father, Lord Tokugawa of Tokuno, once stood*

I can not cry because the truth prevents me to do so. Claudia numbly stared at the empty plot. Her mother, Cleopatra; daughter, Katrina Cole (the half-fae Bane Chosen child of King Colinus of the Blue Glade); beloved Cousin & plot-tender, Dru the Hobo; mercenary retainer, ShadeStar of the Pack of Wolf Woods; ancestor & guardian Sphinx, Bastii; and, Sybil the Crone, once thought murdered by that Magincian Necro-Witch Lynne Zela-whatever (once trusted ally & friend now cowardly turncoat) - they all gathered Tokugawa's things & brought them to the Village Temple. My Uba is dead & the Royal Britannian High Council does nothing despite my petition to that powerless claimant of the Virtue of Justice, Judge Frost ( cold, distant & burning in silence), Claudia spat the name out loud. Jenkin's is beyond my reach, gone forever...Claudia stopped & inhaled deeply to prevent the now threatening tears. Let it be done. Lady Drusilla cradled the special BlackRock Tonic-Jars & smiled with pride. I shall be true to my legacy & my message will be clear....in the end. Claudia sighed & indulged herself in self-pity to assist the tears welling in her chest to flow to her throat. She held the jars close to her womb. Life & Death; not much difference.

*after the deed - Claudia left a note entitled TO THE SAVAGES*

[OOC Thank you Baja! I will pop on from time to time to see how things are going. Family, Fun, & Money are pulling me in different directions. I will keep several plots up on HearthFire Isle for posterity & nostalgia. I have been on Baja since 2003 & a part of the BRPA for nearly over half of that time (although I have always RP'd). I have had a blast & have made many friends in Sosaria. Thank you all for the good times!]

Lady Silverbrook

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
While I never had the pleasure of getting to know you well, I always enjoyed the interactions we did have.

I myself have been absent from the lands of Sosaria except for a bit here and there, so I understand that life does often have other plans. :)

Nevertheless, take care. Baja will be a bit less colorful with your absence.