• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Woke up from a nap and saw green.

G

Greetings,

I've been training in some very quiet areas and not really had much interaction with folks. I honestly miss whats going on and I know very little of whatever drama is happening, I tend to ignore things in ally chat and don't really enjoy vent unless its folks I know.

I do know that I am a member of guild that has put themselves into the HHSF2 alliance, and being as new as I am, I know few folks on the shard so far. What I do know is that my characters are "allied" to folks that shot my crafter to pieces without any provocation or warning and have attacked my main while shouting such creative things like "die noob". (this was I before was green to them)

***wanted to make it clear, I was attacked, BEFORE alliance, NOT after***

I also have to say I have met some very kind folks in the alliance as well, so I do not want to be all negative.

I was a Forest Guardian on Great Lakes before the great Trammel split. I do my best to uphold the memories and honor of the Guardians by how I play here on Siege. ( www.forestguardians.com is still up if anyone cares, but they are all on DAoC or WoW now)

All I have on Siege is my honor and I will do nothing to break that.

I never attack first and would only stay engaged in a battle to defeat a thief or defend the innocent. (and I dont mean noto jackholes, they are hardly innocent)

I never never never loot in pvp, the ONLY exception is to return a stolen item leave the rest on the fallen theif's corpse.

It is my honor and pleasure to help folks any way I can.

I even like to RP, when I can.

I do not want to think of myself as disloyal to my guild, but I will not be involved with folks in an alliance that I certainly consider dishonorable. I have had more members of my "alliance" attack me and gotten more help from the KoC, while I was training, so the line between good and evil seems to blurry around here.

The KoC actually healed my badly wounded fresh rez tamer and allowed him to recover what was left of his gear. I do not want to ruin their evil reputation, but I was thankful that they let a weak new character have some slack.

So where does a fencer/mage (healer) and and annoying tamer bard who like to help folks and stay out of drama fit in around here?

I enjoy helping where I can and wandering around having random adventures.

I can't say Siege is what I expected, but there must certainly be a place for me to fit in as well.

*bows*

JFR

PS Please don't post stuff complaining about who did what to whom, I really don't give a damn, and it would make no difference on how I feel, and how I feel means nothing anyway.

You know avoid posting the usual Siege nonsense, and post some other nonsense like I post *winks and waves*

T

Tark_Smash

There is "good" and "bad" in all of the alliances. You can not judge a person by the alliance that they are in, but always watch your back.

UncleSham

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well as a member of hhsf2 i can tell you attacking greens is totaly against alliance policy . if you were attacked by greens id get names and talk to your guildleader . only the guildleader tho, no names here please and as far as other players (even guildmates) its none of their buisiness .

this is assuming i read your post right and you meant active greens (not before you joined.) alliance rules have a no kill policy on crafters in general and non hostiles . im prety sure were not even suppose to kill reds as long as they are currently non hostile. altho some players seem to think any red is fair game , ive been told alliance rules say no.

(which , in my opinion, is as it should be . some folks went red for good reasons)

an exception would be characters who have been put on the kill list for pking our crafters, or anyone currently assisting a warring guild in a fight. (a perfect example of a "good reason" to go red)

annother good example would be killing someone for attacking [NEW] members.
altho we arent officially allied, most of our guys will take a count to defend them.
(there is no honor in attacking the weak)

G

<blockquote><hr>

well as a member of hhsf2 i can tell you attacking greens is totaly against alliance policy . if you were attacked by greens id get names and talk to your guildleader . only the guildleader tho, no names here please and as far as other players (even guildmates) its none of their buisiness .

this is assuming i read your post right and you meant active greens (not before you joined.) alliance rules have a no kill policy on crafters in general and non hostiles . im prety sure were not even suppose to kill reds as long as they are currently non hostile. altho some players seem to think any red is fair game , ive been told alliance rules say no.

(which , in my opinion, is as it should be . some folks went red for good reasons)

an exception would be characters who have been put on the kill list for pking our crafters, or anyone currently assisting a warring guild in a fight. (a perfect example of a "good reason" to go red)

annother good example would be killing someone for attacking [NEW] members.
altho we arent officially allied, most of our guys will take a count to defend them.
(there is no honor in attacking the weak)

[/ QUOTE ]

Those are the silliest rules I ever heard...

Kill 'em all and let Kelmo sort 'em out...

G

Oh no no no

I was attacked BEFORE the alliance. I will not ever post names to cause trouble. My point was I didn't really trust those that blast away at random targets.

I have had personally NO problems from anyone in the alliance. I lay pretty low and am more or less unknown.

Please do not take it that someone was attacking greens. No No, I do not ever want to post that kind of nonsense here. As a fallen leader I would certainlly have enough dignity not to bring a problem like that here to the forums.

JFR

UncleSham

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
some of us still hold the rules of chivalry in high stature .

they may be silly to you . but that is why i am here and not in your alliance . i prefer to roleplay the "good" side.

and i WILL defend the weak to my best ability.

long live the virtues

UncleSham

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
very well, i thought you meant you got attacked by greens . perhapse i read wrong . sorry

i would hope our guys were more virtuous than that

G

Forgive me,

I tend to be verbose and flowery in my speech, I edited it to be more clear.

JFR

UncleSham

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*nods*

sometimes what we mean and what poeple read are differnt things . we cant all be perfect wrighters .

and sometimes even if we catch it its too late , someones already replied.