• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Wohoo.... My first white new plants.

• Thread starter Sharantyr
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sharantyr

Hi all.

My first white new plants bloomed this morning, very nice they are. Snowdrops and Hops.

S

Sharantyr

First attempt at an image here.

These are from this morning.

S

Sharantyr

The white plants would be very nice in a winter theme garden, especially the tree. The black tree would look good in a haunted theme garden. The black cactus doesn't look so good and the black snowdrops are hard to see on grass/soil.

I think the white hops are really nice and would also look good in both bright and dark red, pink and maybe yellow, orange and magenta too.

Would be nice to have some of the smaller hops in the future too along with the untrimmed hedges.

F

Flora Green

Thank you for the pics! I am already planning my winter garden. :) Love the white orfluer and the white mossy cypress looks like icicles hanging from it.