• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

~WL vs ]FL[ Postponed.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NewYork

PS: 2 GOO (me and kyrite)

just **** stomped 7 THC AT YEW GATE LOL WAS FUN GOT 200 POINTS

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the funny thing about you kyrite, you tend exaggerate. alot.. about everything.. yah, i know.. its hard to believe, but ive seen it.. i take everything you say with a grain of salt. you are to exaggeration, what tesla is to lying. if i ever heard or saw you say anything even remotly accurate, id probalby **** myself. however i must admit, your imagination is quite entertaining. so i still love you. :love:
1st of all you are not enough of a man to attack my integrity,

due to my friendship and respect for hag I will leave rl out of this last thing i would want to do is embarrass her...

Do you remmember when you made that stupid necro temp with poisoning in fl , and you dropped your resist below gm.. i made fun of u for weeks with that temp. you were able to kill noobs like stugots or asha who didnt use pots, but anyone who had potions u would talk **** how a real mage dont use pots.... then people would just para spam you,

You would acctualy try and convince people that u knew how to duel and would strangle omen lethal poison, you evn tried to preech to people that duel rules were out dated and poisoning should be allowed..

i even let u use lethal poison on me in a duel and the entire time u just tried to lethal harm me.. you even omen weakned yourself so i could not disrupt u...

so me being "king kyrite" i paralized you.. you went balistics in ts how para are not allowed

this is one encounter I personally had with you that made me think your a complete ****** bag, instead of getting better you would rather put you opponent at a extreme disadvantage and pretend to be better than someone when the outcome benifitted you. when M outnumbers someone its a fair fight when m loses everyone is running pvp scripts..and cheats,

normally i dont care but sine i cant move 4 of my fingers i havew a lot of time to type stupid ****,

last note...

My father once told me what his father once told him and has been passed down my family for a long time, its a famous quote, It's the key to being a man and this is for everyone not just sargon.. you can be a bad man or a good man but if you live by these words at least you can call yourself a man...

"Hold My Own"

my entire life is based around those words. anyway I am done ranting :p
u talk so much on these forums.u are a little pancake playen a game thinking u are better then everyone else.u play the same game as all of us.its so easy to hide behind a computer screen an bash other peoples lifes.when in all reality u have the worst issues,when someone all the time picks at one persons or multiple peoples lifes they are hiding something.stay hidden behind that comp an bash people thats real manly.i pray someday i see u some were.then we can seperate a real man ME form a boy u in many differant ways.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

lol? u wanna fight me because your bad at a video game :(

*shakes head* you sound like alex.. all bark no bite

plus what do u think me beating the crap out of u. some 300 pouynd computer nerd is gonna solve

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cause New York is just THAT good! :p lol Kyrite is just his back up hehehe
Well reguardless of Kyrite and my's lack of friendship over the years.. I know he is incredible at pvp, cheating or not... And I have been in many guilds with New York... and LOVE the guy, wish I was in a guild with him now.... He too is incredible.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

Christ... How do you guys do thaT?
probalby because most of the THC! they were fighting were a bunch of new name trash.. we killed them at moonglow 4 vs 7 or 8 not too long ago as well... perhaps it was a better fight considering there were less hacks involved...

E

Eyes of Origin

Well reguardless of Kyrite and my's lack of friendship over the years.. I know he is incredible at pvp, cheating or not... And I have been in many guilds with New York... and LOVE the guy, wish I was in a guild with him now.... He too is incredible.
Agreed, New York is the best :)

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

unless you misteak him for a friend.. then hell just use you and stick a knife in your back as soon as he gets bored. with friends like SKITTLES, theres no need for enemies.

E

Eyes of Origin

you seem to be obsessed with skittles, issues much? I didnt know candy had the ability to do stuff like that.. I guess the saying is right, you learn something new every day.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
probalby because most of the THC! they were fighting were a bunch of new name trash.. we killed them at moonglow 4 vs 7 or 8 not too long ago as well... perhaps it was a better fight considering there were less hacks involved...
Funny how you're complaining about "hacks" when you run faster than probably most people in this shard.. Haha.

N

NewYork

unless you misteak him for a friend.. then hell just use you and stick a knife in your back as soon as he gets bored. with friends like SKITTLES, theres no need for enemies.
actually, all i did was quit your guild, but ok.

edit: not to be the grammar police or anything, but its spelled "mistake" buddy

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

yah and... have refused to give hag her stuff back.. even after i gave you your war fork and you were paid by stuy for a house you had given away to keep you from crying like a little girl. your trash dood.

R

Rand Al

Funny how you're complaining about "hacks" when you run faster than probably most people in this shard.. Haha.
Sargon is a hypocritical POS! He thinks if you beat him you are a hacker and he seams to forget about the video. Got a bad memory sargon?
Just cause people are better at a game does not mean they are a hacker.

E

Eyes of Origin

I dont know much about your guild Sargon, but from what I hear, you guys give anyone in guild anything, but if they leave you ask for it back.. maybe I'm wrong, but if someone gives you something without accepting payment, that is normally considered a gift. A gift in return for their loyalty maybe, but a gift none the less.
You just got two new recruits off Origin, did you not? I would rethink the idea of giving them stuff and expecting them to be loyal, let alone giving it back when they leave and believe me, they will leave.
I am generous with my guild, if I have something they need, its theirs.. actually, I am willing to do that for anyone in game that hasnt crossed me... but never would I ask for it back.

N

NewYork

i still have hags items. its gargoyle armor and although i will always love hag shes cool as ****, i could wipe my ass with it. have it.
you have items of mine still too skittles; its just what happens when your guildies -your there for eachother. AWW :lick: im just not there n e more and it hurts your heart. i understand. shh

R

Rand Al

Ok you guys and your talking skittles is this something M does? Fill me in or does being in M make people loony?

E

Eyes of Origin

I think its just certain people in M ... apparently their skittles talk to them and tell them to post ridiculous and uneducated BS on the boards.

D

Duke X. Winter

I once saw a commercial with a guy who touched things...and they turned to Skittles. But the Skittles didn't talk. Nor did they lead to a rainbow. Which sucks, cause I wanted the pot of gold. But that's okay, because the gold wouldn't have been in a check form, and I would have forgotten my blue beetle and had to carry it around with me.

B

Balian of Asgard

I am actually having a GREAT time in Trammel. Making LOTS of money.
wow, so if it takes you 15 mins in RL to make 1 mill gold, you just made 0.50 cents,
WOW ur on your way to making $2.00/hour soon bro, Im glad it makes you so happy that you can brag to everyone who reads your posts.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

Sargon is a hypocritical POS! He thinks if you beat him you are a hacker and he seams to forget about the video. Got a bad memory sargon?
Just cause people are better at a game does not mean they are a hacker.
its funny that you biased punks are alwasy trying to diss on stuy for his grammer and spelling, and catch my occasional typo. yet you let this ****tard get away with saying **** like half(have) and seams(seems) amung other things... hey guys, dont discriminate.. help the idiot savant learn to type too!

E

Eyes of Origin

I let little things like typos slide because even I have them, esp. when my brain seems to be going faster than my fingers are. Then after I post I find my mistakes and end up editing the post a couples times lol.
The grammar used or lack there of by some posters is what drives me nuts. I know its just a forum, but it makes them look really uneducated.
I'm not going to name names because there are a few, but come on. There are periods, commas, capitolized letters and other punctuations for a reason. Its so your comment doesnt look like one long run on sentence and for crying outloud, if your spelling is that bad, theres a spell check!

M

mutau

In the end it came down to 'Please type legibly so the rest of us can read it, and not think that you are texting from the phone'.

Troll-fest done.

Status
Not open for further replies.