• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

~WL vs ]FL[ Postponed.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rumpelstiltskin

the funny thing about you kyrite, you tend exaggerate. alot.. about everything.. yah, i know.. its hard to believe, but ive seen it.. i take everything you say with a grain of salt. you are to exaggeration, what tesla is to lying. if i ever heard or saw you say anything even remotly accurate, id probalby **** myself. however i must admit, your imagination is quite entertaining. so i still love you. :love:
1st of all you are not enough of a man to attack my integrity,

due to my friendship and respect for hag I will leave rl out of this last thing i would want to do is embarrass her...

Do you remmember when you made that stupid necro temp with poisoning in fl , and you dropped your resist below gm.. i made fun of u for weeks with that temp. you were able to kill noobs like stugots or asha who didnt use pots, but anyone who had potions u would talk **** how a real mage dont use pots.... then people would just para spam you,

You would acctualy try and convince people that u knew how to duel and would strangle omen lethal poison, you evn tried to preech to people that duel rules were out dated and poisoning should be allowed..

i even let u use lethal poison on me in a duel and the entire time u just tried to lethal harm me.. you even omen weakned yourself so i could not disrupt u...

so me being "king kyrite" i paralized you.. you went balistics in ts how para are not allowed

this is one encounter I personally had with you that made me think your a complete ****** bag, instead of getting better you would rather put you opponent at a extreme disadvantage and pretend to be better than someone when the outcome benifitted you. when M outnumbers someone its a fair fight when m loses everyone is running pvp scripts..and cheats,

normally i dont care but sine i cant move 4 of my fingers i havew a lot of time to type stupid ****,

last note...

My father once told me what his father once told him and has been passed down my family for a long time, its a famous quote, It's the key to being a man and this is for everyone not just sargon.. you can be a bad man or a good man but if you live by these words at least you can call yourself a man...

"Hold My Own"

my entire life is based around those words. anyway I am done ranting :p

D

Duke X. Winter

awww cmmon... i thought youd like somebody calling you sweetheart for a change.. its good to see youve been reading my posts. that means youll have had caught the part where i meantion that "i treat people how they treat others. i.e. deserve to be treated." you wanna take cheap shots at people you dont even know because its the kool thing to do? ill start a new trend.
i have a feeling im going to have alot of fun with you :pancakes:
its a good thing you have really really really thick skin huh? ro[FL]..
Did you just admit that you're going to target her and single her out? I hope not. I'd be sure that sort of thing would be considered harassment, so I hope you're not considering doing it here on Stratics.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

im not even going to try and correct all of the distorted oppinions you've packed into that post. ill just say this, ive never claimed to be a duelest. im a field fighter.
im sure your dad would be proud that you would do anything and everything to "hold your own", including but not limited to, cheating, lying and manipulating. honeslty, i would be embarrased to have a son who would say something like "if your not cheating, your not trying." your sir, have no integrity to attack.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

im not even going to try and correct all of the distorted oppinions you've packed into that post. ill just say this, ive never claimed to be a duelest. im a field fighter.
im sure your dad would be proud that you would do anything and everything to "hold your own", including but not limited to, cheating, lying and manipulating. honeslty, i would be embarrased to have a son who would say something like "if your not cheating, your not trying." your sir, have no integrity to attack.
ok so your version of cheating, a romantic realtionship solaris married irl mother of three is ok... my version of cheating is a program to enhance my speed is the same thing :/

your right i have no integridy, because i run what 90% of all pvpers run...

and dude once u found out u can get people to fight u without potions while u can omen lethalk them u thought u were good dont lie... u even tried to fight me till i put u in your place

btw...

you ask anyone who has played with me about my integridy anyone who has been in a guild with me and they will tell you i am a honest man....

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ya but...

Tesla defending sargon -1..

but facts here...

If I had a serious pvp guild (which I do) I would take her over you two knuckeheads any day.

Azreal Is a better field mage than you both hands down... (she has resist) she cross heals fields calls targets and listens,

Crafting wise, she owns you tesla.. makes better armor has 120 imbuing more money and knows how to price the market,

Real life wise, she makes more money than both u leeches combined and if she wanted to she can get more poon in 1 week than you 2 can get in your life time

so i am going to go out on a limb here and say Azreal +100, sargon tesla 1
I peed.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

ok so your version of cheating, a romantic realtionship solaris married irl mother of three is ok... my version of cheating is a program to enhance my speed is the same thing :/

how was my relationship with solaris cheating? what about your relationship with solaris? ro[FL].. hypocrite. deny it...
starting to get pretty personal kyrite, just remember what sargy says....

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i was in the same guild as kyrite once, he was top notch at everything he did. now, this isn't worship because there are several players i hold up to a certain standard of elite. being an ******* removes you from my list. people on it are KK, juvi, NUTS OF STEEL, phrost (feilding) and several others.

point is, i've had enough experience with most of you to say that when it comes to PvP, the word of the people on my list is Law.

sargon isnt't on it for both obvious reasons and chad (sexington?) i played with too long ago.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

i was in the same guild as kyrite once, he was top notch at everything he did. now, this isn't worship because there are several players i hold up to a certain standard of elite. being an ******* removes you from my list. people on it are KK, juvi, NUTS OF STEEL, phrost (feilding) and several others.

point is, i've had enough experience with most of you to say that when it comes to PvP, the word of the people on my list is Law.

sargon isnt't on it for both obvious reasons and chad (sexington?) i played with too long ago.
honeslty, i am HONORED not to be on the list wiht those names... it shows how rediculous you are reading that..

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

you ask anyone who has played with me about my integridy anyone who has been in a guild with me and they will tell you i am a honest man....
i was in a guild with you. you have no integrity, you cant even spell it. admit it, the reason you dont like me is because im not another sheep that rolled over to cypher and your elitest bull****. i spoke out against the both of you. i made things happen that niether of you liked. if you were so honest, you woudlent feel the need ot skew the truth so often to have it fit the form of your demented ideals.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DAmn i was hoping you where good at something other then field fighting

because last time i checked you fking suck at field fighting...

You ran away faster then anyone i've seen before after i get done using a spell

If you can't fit resist on a template don't ****ing play it, dont go hit your monitor or cry like a pancake when you get mana vamped ( i already know you nerd rage)

And you can't use the line "well you can't play without it!"

No acctually buddy we both agreed once *on mounts* for me not to mana vamp i killed you i said to have fun sleeping and all you had to say is wow you got a huge mouth this was on izious

I said that cus you got wtf owned and that was after you ran your mouth saying you can own me

R

Rand Al

your right i have no integridy, because i run what 90% of all pvpers run...

and dude once u found out u can get people to fight u without potions while u can omen lethalk them u thought u were good dont lie... u even tried to fight me till i put u in your place

btw...

At least kyrite has integrity to admit it! Sargon on the other hand lies and clams he is legit all i gotta say is hahaha i have video quit Acting like your clean when in fact you are dirty.

R

Rand Al

DAmn i was hoping you where good at something other then field fighting

because last time i checked you fking suck at field fighting...

You ran away faster then anyone i've seen before after i get done using a spell

If you can't fit resist on a template don't ****ing play it, dont go hit your monitor or cry like a pancake when you get mana vamped ( i already know you nerd rage)

And you can't use the line "well you can't play without it!"

No acctually buddy we both agreed once *on mounts* for me not to mana vamp i killed you i said to have fun sleeping and all you had to say is wow you got a huge mouth this was on izious

I said that cus you got wtf owned and that was after you ran your mouth saying you can own me
When i fight sargon he cry's about poison i don't manavamp him cause i know he will book it but when i poison him waaa waaa waaaaaaaaaahhhh as im chasing him with 2 others on me. They did get me though dismount disarmed and still sargon took off cause i was allover him and not healing. The dexers killed me :(

M

MasterP

LOL im a *******?? Thanks buddy to bad i have no clue who you are.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

this is a lie, youve never faught me 1vs1 without manavamp. if you did, all you would do is run off screen when i get you redlined... like the fight with me and harru vs you and NY the otherday, we kept redlining both of you and your only answer was, MANA VAMP.. pathetic, effective granted, but pathetic. it was a 2 vs 2. if you really wanted to fight you would have allowed me to fight back.
its hysterical how you people try and act like im faster than everybody else on the shard.i have very very low end running shoes considering 90% of you people have paid for yours. ive never said i dont use them either, you people hear what you want. fact is, running shoes are hardly where most of you stop. i dont need programs to chug my pots or apply my bandages. aside my attempts to keep up with people who feel the NEED to have an advantage on the track, thats the limit of my attempts.
all of this set aside, my guild still pwns the shard, and we do it with the least ammount of "cheaters" in any pvp guild on the shard.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

LOL im a *******?? Thanks buddy to bad i have no clue who you are.
SEE! This is how it starts, then others jump on the hate you bandwagon, and pretty soon you don't know who anyone is, but they all hate you.

M

MasterP

SEE! This is how it starts, then others jump on the hate you bandwagon, and pretty soon you don't know who anyone is, but they all hate you.
LOL if you change your UO name from your stratics name. Atleast have the balls to put it in a sig or something. He is right i am a *******....To those that are completely annoying or ********. I can tell he was in my vent at one time or another is why he says this. Gess that narrows it down to an new FL (fking looooosserrs).

FYI FL...the new style FL is M. Trying to bring back a dead tag never work's without its original GM or leadership. You can try to hold on to the past when you fielded 30+ people to do a harry. Them days are over. M gots its now with 18-25. Props to M tho for keeping everyone in that large of a guild active. I have had a guild a little bigger and it is hard to keep them active.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

M gots its now with 18-25. Props to M tho for keeping everyone in that large of a guild active. I have had a guild a little bigger and it is hard to keep them active.
Co|M|pliments are hard to come by for some reason. so i will not let them go unrecognized. thanks for the compliment. true story, it is very hard to keep a large guild running successfully and active. mad props to anybody who pulls it off.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this is a lie, youve never faught me 1vs1 without manavamp. if you did, all you would do is run off screen when i get you redlined... like the fight with me and harru vs you and NY the otherday, we kept redlining both of you and your only answer was, MANA VAMP.. pathetic, effective granted, but pathetic. it was a 2 vs 2. if you really wanted to fight you would have allowed me to fight back.
its hysterical how you people try and act like im faster than everybody else on the shard.i have very very low end running shoes considering 90% of you people have paid for yours. ive never said i dont use them either, you people hear what you want. fact is, running shoes are hardly where most of you stop. i dont need programs to chug my pots or apply my bandages. aside my attempts to keep up with people who feel the NEED to have an advantage on the track, thats the limit of my attempts.
all of this set aside, my guild still pwns the shard, and we do it with the least ammount of "cheaters" in any pvp guild on the shard.
omfg ill fight your right now any ****ing amount of money in front of your lousy pathetic excuse of a guild on screen accept?

10m sounds good enough unless you want to lose more then that.

--- And what are you talking about Gforce extreme was standing right there watching YOU run off screen looping the WL house around and around till you get full health theni finally got it so you couldn't run, I did not use mana vamp that fight he can deffently comfirm this and i took ss's and i will post them when i get my new monitor, im using my lousy laptop atm.

R

Rand Al

All i gota say is fix your ****ty char and quit crying about people using all the spells in the book on you. Is there a law in uo that says when someone doesn't have resist you cannot poison or manavamp them?

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No there isnt a law about it but sargon likes to create immaginary laws and try to inforce them
when it doesnt work and everyone laughs at him he crys and yells YOU CHEAAATER!

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

omfg ill fight your right now any ****ing amount of money in front of your lousy pathetic excuse of a guild on screen accept?

10m sounds good enough unless you want to lose more then that.

--- And what are you talking about Gforce extreme was standing right there watching YOU run off screen looping the WL house around and around till you get full health theni finally got it so you couldn't run, I did not use mana vamp that fight he can deffently comfirm this and i took ss's and i will post them when i get my new monitor, im using my lousy laptop atm.
its not about laws, its about the fact that if you cared more about the challenge of pvping instead of just winning, you would fight me instead of trying to obsolete my charactor.. its quite simular to your guilds abuse of third party programs, its not about the challenge of the game or the pvp to you guys, its all about winning. regardless of what it takes... its no wonder kyrite was such a big fan of cyphers. kyrite: "if your not cheatng, your not trying."
i dont duel (especially hackers), much less for money.. however, if you wanna 1 vs 1 on foot no mana vamp im all for it.. i dont care if i win or lose, ill jsut be happy to 1 vs 1 your panzie ass without being mana vamped..

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
MasterP i didn't even reference you in my post. a good handful of the people on the forums don't know me, because i play here periodically and change names every time i come back because i live IRL in a habit of conspicuousy and that habit follows me everywhere i go. few here know my first UO name which i go by.

who's your PvP'er?

R

Rand Al

its not about laws, its about the fact that if you cared more about the challenge of pvping instead of just winning, you would fight me instead of trying to obsolete my charactor.. its quite simular to your guilds abuse of third party programs, its not about the challenge of the game or the pvp to you guys, its all about winning. regardless of what it takes... its no wonder kyrite was such a big fan of cyphers. kyrite: "if your not cheatng, your not trying."
i dont duel (especially hackers), much less for money.. however, if you wanna 1 vs 1 on foot no mana vamp im all for it.. i dont care if i win or lose, ill jsut be happy to 1 vs 1 your panzie ass without being mana vamped..
You of all people need to quit accusing people of 3rd party programs im sick of your hypocritical bias views Everyone has seen the video of you you ftard. This ill fight you 1vs1 with no mana vamp iv fought you no manavamp And you started crying waaaa waaaa your using poison and ran away like you do every time i attack you. Quit being such a pos and put resist on that char and stop accusing everyone that is not in your guild and is better than you of cheating

M

MasterP

MasterP i didn't even reference you in my post. a good handful of the people on the forums don't know me, because i play here periodically and change names every time i come back because i live IRL in a habit of conspicuousy and that habit follows me everywhere i go. few here know my first UO name which i go by.

who's your PvP'er?
I am known as Juvi aka Peter North. Thought you were talking about me. Then i was informed about the weak ass pvper from FL with the same name. So if you weren't talking about me my bad.

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FYI FL...the new style FL is M. Trying to bring back a dead tag never work's without its original GM or leadership.
i was FL (and in a leadership role) for most of my uo career..

but anyway your saying we would only work if Dracus was around? lol

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i was FL (and in a leadership role) for most of my uo career..

but anyway your saying we would only work if Dracus was around? lol
Doesn't have to be Dracus, just not you. Ooji, Cecil, Du Sith... Even Digi would be better then .... you.

N

NewYork

omg i just got mana vamped on china town

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE
*cry cry cry*

*cry cry cry* I CANT BELEIVE I GOT MANA VAMPED WTF THIS IS PATHETIC. EVERYONE IS PATHETIC

ALL MY MANA GOT VAMPED WTF I CANT BELEIVE THIS

R

Rand Al

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE
*cry cry cry*

*cry cry cry* I CANT BELEIVE I GOT MANA VAMPED WTF THIS IS PATHETIC. EVERYONE IS PATHETIC

ROFL sargon is going to try to get you banned for mocking him!

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Doesn't have to be Dracus, just not you. Ooji, Cecil, Du Sith... Even Digi would be better then .... you.

everything was fine and peachy with your view on me till you weren't let in... :violin:
Not even close, I would never have considered you a leader... you are nowhere CLOSE to being any type of leader, your version will fail without a doubt. I was an SA (granted after everyone left and went to M) but whoever was left, I was an SA... Never lost that title... You just randomly came back and somehow got the stone... Which KISS holds by the way. I still outrank you.

Tesla > Everybody else
Thanks, but your name seems to have slipped my mind... Who are you again?

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE
*cry cry cry*

im glad one of the decent |M| saw the light lol

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not even close, I would never have considered you a leader... you are nowhere CLOSE to being any type of leader, your version will fail without a doubt. I was an SA (granted after everyone left and went to M) but whoever was left, I was an SA... Never lost that title... You just randomly came back and somehow got the stone... Which KISS holds by the way. I still outrank you.
kiss doesnt have any stone..arycke holds the blue stone..i hold the pvp stone but have access to boot people from either... you think it is just me who didnt want you, can you claim whatever you want..but when i asked in vent who thinks i should add you NOONE wanted you..not one of the people who you claimed wanted you guilded

B

Balian of Asgard

You never come to fel, why not? cuz you sold your fel house? thats the only place i ever saw you, was above the gate or below your house, a 20 x 100 tile alley, lol and you were always hidden and in stealth on top of that. I cant even recall you trying to take a killshot on a mofo getting ganked,

STOP TALKING ABOUT PVP like you been there and done that!!!!!

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
kiss doesnt have any stone..arycke holds the blue stone..i hold the pvp stone but have access to boot people from either... you think it is just me who didnt want you, can you claim whatever you want..but when i asked in vent who thinks i should add you NOONE wanted you..not one of the people who you claimed wanted you guilded
Yeah cause they are all new players, I can GARONTEE you didn't ask none of the vets... there is no way in hell you asked Kiss or Purgatory.

You never come to fel, why not? cuz you sold your fel house? thats the only place i ever saw you, was above the gate or below your house, a 20 x 100 tile alley, lol and you were always hidden and in stealth on top of that. I cant even recall you trying to take a killshot on a mofo getting ganked,

My only stealther is a theif. I have been there done that... Are you sure you have the right guy? Cause you sound pretty stupid.

Still don't know who you are... Who are you again?

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
have fun im trammel tesla..stratics is the closest youll get to pvp unless you come back under a different name..

N

NewYork

umm isnt your main a stealth archer? you should stfu while your ahead.

Tesla has way more credit than this no namer

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
have fun im trammel tesla..stratics is the closest youll get to pvp unless you come back under a different name..
I am actually having a GREAT time in Trammel. Making LOTS of money. I am biUOsual I can do both Tram and Fel.

And you'll never be a leader of FL ... Just pretend.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Damn it, was hoping someone would know who he was... guess nobody knows who that guy is, just some random Trammie on the "Hate Tesla" bandwagon.

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
or how about no..because your not a factor in anything i care about..i could care less if you left the shard

B

Balian of Asgard

His only credit is with the ppl he brown noses

I am ahead, damm I hardly play anymore but I garOntee i get more kills on bonifide targets than UOMHTIF (uos most hated trammy in fel) does

and I dont create food, i dont haxxors, and I run solo most of the time

so keep doing your 4 man ganks with para spam/ dismount/ EQ stuff, that sure takes alot of skill,

lolz, last night I got away from 4 supr doing the exact same no skill techniqe on me, 2 were para spamming me, one archer tamer all kill dismounted me and one dexxer was pounding on me, I have no resist, yup I can say that cuz anyone that matters already knows,

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
or how about no..because your not a factor in anything i care about..i could care less if you left the shard
Daaawwww I knew you loved me.. Commere big guy and gimme a hug!

His only credit is with the ppl he brown noses

I am ahead, damm I hardly play anymore but I garOntee i get more kills on bonifide targets than UOMHTIF (uos most hated trammy in fel) does

and I dont create food, i dont haxxors, and I run solo most of the time

so keep doing your 4 man ganks with para spam/ dismount/ EQ stuff, that sure takes alot of skill, you should stfu

Who are you again?

Status
Not open for further replies.