• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

~WL vs ]FL[ Postponed.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zambowow

Unfortunately, we must postpone the fight due to the numbers. At the moment, 8:46 PM Pacific Standard, we have two active members and have for awhile.

Hopefully, tomorrow evening we can finish this fight. By looking at the numbers that we usually have on, this should be a 5v5/6v6....just depends.

~WL vs ]FL[
10 Million Gold To The Winner
icq me then so we can set a place without being interfered with (XXXXXXX) ..obviously no pets..(you can try to use them if you want but we are both in shadowlords and they wont attack)

is 10mil an okay wager? i will 100% pay the money out of my own pocket if we lose..i just want it to be a number that we can both totally agree to pay
Oh yeah hehe I still think you guys are Minax sometimes! :scholar:

But yes, 10 million is a perfect wager. I am paying out of my own pocket as well!

This is going to be fun! :D
Other than the info above....I'd like to see the public's opinion on who they believe will win this battle. Please be aware that the rules have been set....no summons, in a confined area, and no resurrections!

I will keep everyone updated! :D

E

Eyes of Origin

=/ I was hoping to watch this one.. someone should pm me and let me know when and where :p I'll even come as a ghost hehe My bet is on WL though either way.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WL has more talent then FL

But in all eyes WL has only one good person witch is ol' kal..

so idono i dont think this is a great idea FL has lots of people all you guy WL is a few people 5-6 at most

itll be easy kills but only one of your guild mates play mages Two*** Kal and Kobra

R

Rand Al

It all depends on how lucky some of the dexers get will they wiff or will they hit.
Also the rules that might come into play can they field choke ect be interesting to see who will come out on top

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

It all depends on how lucky some of the dexers get will they wiff or will they hit.
this will most likely be the case. however, taking into consideration the time that WL members have played togeather, and the lack of ro[FL] leadership and battle tactics, it just might be enough to make up for the lack of diversity in WL. needless to say were all excited to see the results here. no matter what the results, wargasm has no right to downplay WL.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OF COURSE YOU WILL LOL!!!

5m to the person who kills tesla and 1m every addition rezkill.
Ok, your on. Nobody will kill me. I WILL be there... I can assure you. I bet you don't pay. I bet my tattoos you don't pay.

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no matter what the results, wargasm has no right to downplay WL.
what i was trying to say was wl does not have the numbers most of the time to do any real guild v guild pvp and 90% of the time they are in yew...they have like 1-2 good mages and could not hope to hold a candle to your numbers or your grinders.. like today for example they werent able to even do this fight because of their lack of numbers...

but anyway i cant wait for the fight..its all in good fun on both sides (as much as you try to pit us against eachother)

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OH I get it, he is trying to cause problems over the fight... I am gonna need you to ****** your anger please. Thanks.
Uh , nope. I don't want idiots like you ruining the fight.

Specially with your big head there.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uh , nope. I don't want idiots like you ruining the fight.

Specially with your big head there.
How am I gonna ruin the fight... Someone offered 5 mil per kill of me, and 1 mil per rezkill. Of corse I am gonna be there. What are you gonna do to stop me?

E

Eyes of Origin

Tesla, it's pretty simple really... you aren't very liked from what I can see on the boards, so I highly doubt anyone is going to tell you when and where this fight is going to be... problem solved... killing you and rking you could be arranged for another time and place though :)

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tesla, it's pretty simple really... you aren't very like from what I can see on the boards, so I highly doubt anyone is going to tell you when and where this fight is going to be... problem solved... killing you and rking you could be arranged for another time and place though :)
Did you really type that up, read it, and think to yourself... "Yeah that makes sense"?

B

Balian of Asgard

Tesla, it's pretty simple really... you aren't very like from what I can see on the boards, so I highly doubt anyone is going to tell you when and where this fight is going to be... problem solved... killing you and rking you could be arranged for another time and place though :)
ill be in que for this event,

E

Eyes of Origin

Just a simple solution to keep you out of the loop :p Its obvious your presence isnt wanted or needed.
I would gladly set up another event for the killing you and rezkilling you part if you are that eager to die :)

B

Balian of Asgard

Just a simple solution to keep you out of the loop :p Its obvious your presence isnt wanted or needed.
I would gladly set up another event for the killing you and rezkilling you part if you are that eager to die :)
he is eager to have buckets of mongbat *hit dumped on him and will pay people uo gold to do it.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

Tesla, it's pretty simple really... you aren't very liked from what I can see on the boards, so I highly doubt anyone is going to tell you when and where this fight is going to be... problem solved... killing you and rking you could be arranged for another time and place though :)
yah jump on the hate tesla bandwagon befor it gets full there morgaine, theres not much room left.. what a sheep seriously. instead of **** talking him because of the content of his charactor, your going by "what I can see on the boards." i think this is hysterical. you want somebody to **** talk i can accomidate you "flirty"... lol.. (no wonder kyrites trying to be your friend..) otherwise keep your mouth shut until you have reasoning nubcake.

E

Eyes of Origin

LOL I dont care what others think about him, he posts enough dumb **** on the boards for me to make my own judgements.
ahh I see you're refering to my stratics status thing, funny thats all you can say...That little status thing has nothing to do with why I am "friends" with Kyrite or anyone else for that matter. I would have given you the same courtesy as anyone else I have spoken to in game, but you've already proven you dont deserve it. Is that "mood" better? Cause anyone who really knows me, will agree with this one before they would agree with the other one.
It doesnt take long to figure out if you like or dislike someone by reading their posts on here. Hence, yes, I dont like you and I dont like Tesla. You've both proven to be big fkn losers.
*Side note* At least if someone asks for my help in game I dont judge them by their guild or who they talk to or dont talk to. The only time I would ever refuse to help someone in game is if they have done something to me personally. Now you can take your **** and shove it jackass.

B

Balian of Asgard

yah jump on the hate tesla bandwagon befor it gets full there morgaine, theres not much room left.. what a sheep seriously. instead of **** talking him because of the content of his charactor, your going by "what I can see on the boards." i think this is hysterical. you want somebody to **** talk i can accomidate you "flirty"... lol.. (no wonder kyrites trying to be your friend..) otherwise keep your mouth shut until you have reasoning nubcake.
stop interrupting the gank already :D

E

Eyes of Origin

stop interrupting the gank already :D
agreed... all I was technically doing was assisting in setting up a "Kill and RK Tesla event"
I may not like your posts Tesla, but I would just set the event up, I didnt actually plan on taking part, but I might have to change my mind on that one.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
agreed... all I was technically doing was assisting in setting up a "Kill and RK Tesla event"
I may not like your posts Tesla, but I would just set the event up, I didnt actually plan on taking part, but I might have to change my mind on that one.
Sure, set it up. I'll be there... Look for a character names Rand Al... If you see him, try to kill and RK him as much as possible. My other character is Kyrite. RK those chars...

And who the hell are you anyway? Just another crab on my nuts?

E

Eyes of Origin

lol I think I know enough to stay away from those names altogether. rolleyes:
Being female all I can say is you disgust me with that last comment.
As for who I am.. I guess you will have to find out if you ever play in Fel again.

Now back to the original post... I wanna watch, but understand I wont be permitted to, probably even as a ghost, so someone will need to post the results on this one. Bet is still on WL tho.
As far as the killing of Tesla... I guess he needs to leave Tram first before this can happen.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol I think I know enough to stay away from those names altogether. rolleyes:
Being female all I can say is you disgust me with that last comment.
As for who I am.. I guess you will have to find out if you ever play in Fel again.

Now back to the original post... I wanna watch, but understand I wont be permitted to, probably even as a ghost, so someone will need to post the results on this one. Bet is still on WL tho.
As far as the killing of Tesla... I guess he needs to leave Tram first before this can happen.
Yet another obsessed female... However you got excited of the mention of crabs?

E

Eyes of Origin

:loser: dream on Tesla, seriously.
Apparently you dont know the difference between disgust and excitement?
btw, done replying to your dumbass unless it deals with the original post.

D

Duke X. Winter

:loser: dream on Tesla, seriously.
Apparently you dont know the difference between disgust and excitement?
btw, done replying to your dumbass unless it deals with the original post.
The ignore feature is a wonderful thing when it regards Telsa. Only times I know what he says are when someone quotes him (which people realize is worthless, cause he never says much worth quoting) or when I am not logged into my screen name at work.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

Yet another obsessed female...
obsessed? dont you mean obese? i may be wrong, but from what ive seen, i would classify this chick as just another extention to a computer chair with more rolls than pillsbury. she truly comes off to me as the kind of person who plays this game to feel better about themself.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sargon i don't know why your talking **** to azrael ; Just because she turned you down SON! Atleast thats what it seems like. You cant have it so you get pissed. :(

What hag isnt a enough, Oh thats right hag.. EVEN she her self called you a loser in a earlyer post..

Wow wtf owned not even your own girlfriend likes your dumbass

Shes riding the train of Everyone hates sargon witch is the whole server minus some people in M

--- How does that feel too even one of your members left your guild because of you
Such a failure...

S

SUPRsalad

he probably couldn't understand what you said, so..

instead of trying to, he just ownt you with three characters..

R

Rumpelstiltskin

i am willing to bet that azeral can put sargon down mage vs mage

S

SUPRsalad

if you can humble yourself a bit, and put up a 'normal' wager on that,
id take that bet..

none of thise 50 mil or 100 mil crap.. im poor..

E

Eyes of Origin

You shouldnt talk about yourself like that Sargon :(
But if that makes you feel better to try and slam me personally like that, then go ahead :) I know the truth, thats all that matters lol
ugh dont bet me winning anything in a mage duel

E

Eyes of Origin

Sorry I couldnt leave this alone... Sargon, you dont have any reason to talk **** to me other than who I talk to in game so you pull the personal remarks out of your ass? Personal attacks against someone are the last line of defense, isnt that what you told New York??
"in addition, everybody knows that attacking somebodys personal life is the last resort of defence when it comes to being upset at somebody." taken directly from your post.
Maybe you are the one who needs to keep their mouth shut. When it comes down to it what people look like or dont look like has no bearing on the game itself, its just fuel added to the fire in some cases... in this case, you fail tyvm.
"she truly comes off to me as the kind of person who plays this game to feel better about themself."
sounds like you may need to take a look in the mirror on this one.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

Sorry I couldnt leave this alone...
Holy **** that made me laugh more then anything today... She posted something like she didn't care, and let it dwell... BOOM! Nerd Rage... Sargon +1
ya but...

Tesla defending sargon -1..

but facts here...

If I had a serious pvp guild (which I do) I would take her over you two knuckeheads any day.

Azreal Is a better field mage than you both hands down... (she has resist) she cross heals fields calls targets and listens,

Crafting wise, she owns you tesla.. makes better armor has 120 imbuing more money and knows how to price the market,

Real life wise, she makes more money than both u leeches combined and if she wanted to she can get more poon in 1 week than you 2 can get in your life time

so i am going to go out on a limb here and say Azreal +100, sargon tesla 1

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

Sorry I couldnt leave this alone... Sargon, you dont have any reason to talk **** to me other than who I talk to in game so you pull the personal remarks out of your ass? Personal attacks against someone are the last line of defense, isnt that what you told New York??
"in addition, everybody knows that attacking somebodys personal life is the last resort of defence when it comes to being upset at somebody." taken directly from your post.
Maybe you are the one who needs to keep their mouth shut. When it comes down to it what people look like or dont look like has no bearing on the game itself, its just fuel added to the fire in some cases... in this case, you fail tyvm.
"she truly comes off to me as the kind of person who plays this game to feel better about themself."
sounds like you may need to take a look in the mirror on this one.
the difference is sweetheart, i wasnt attacking your personal life. i was making an assumption based off of the way you present youself on these forums. clever reply tho, its almost as if you put some effort into it.

E

Eyes of Origin

same difference moron .. its personal no matter how you look at it...
sweetheart? dont make me gag please?

B

Balian of Asgard

Holy **** that made me laugh more then anything today... She posted something like she didn't care, and let it dwell... BOOM! Nerd Rage... Sargon +1
coming or going?
up or down?
happy or sad?
U r 1 confused loooser

your opinion, who effing cares, ur still an idiot

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

same difference moron .. its personal no matter how you look at it...
sweetheart? dont make me gag please?
awww cmmon... i thought youd like somebody calling you sweetheart for a change.. its good to see youve been reading my posts. that means youll have had caught the part where i meantion that "i treat people how they treat others. i.e. deserve to be treated." you wanna take cheap shots at people you dont even know because its the kool thing to do? ill start a new trend.
i have a feeling im going to have alot of fun with you :pancakes:
its a good thing you have really really really thick skin huh? ro[FL]..

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

Azreal Is a better field mage than you both hands down... (she has resist) she cross heals fields calls targets and listens,

Crafting wise, she owns you tesla.. makes better armor has 120 imbuing more money and knows how to price the market,

Real life wise, she makes more money than both u leeches combined and if she wanted to she can get more poon in 1 week than you 2 can get in your life time

so i am going to go out on a limb here and say Azreal +100, sargon tesla 1
the funny thing about you kyrite, you tend exaggerate. alot.. about everything.. yah, i know.. its hard to believe, but ive seen it.. i take everything you say with a grain of salt. you are to exaggeration, what tesla is to lying. if i ever heard or saw you say anything even remotly accurate, id probalby **** myself. however i must admit, your imagination is quite entertaining. so i still love you. :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.