• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WL merges with FL and bands with SUPR to fight |M|

• Thread starter CoRreCt mEth0ds
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

im flattered.. really...
just goes to show how weak all of your guilds are. we fight every faciton on this shard including our own, every guild on the shard has a "attack |M| first" policy.. if theres one thing ive learned over the years in the pvp world, its to take this as the ultimate compliment. thanks guys. we try.

http://www.pwnuo.com/pwnuo/smf/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=252

Z

Zambowow

Honestly bro, theres no numbers to keep up with your zerg.....thats the fact. We'll take you guys on even numbers any day, just let us know when and where...

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this from the guy who raided us with chads guild (who made the main difference for you when they used the efield trick to get us from behind)...so what we worked together with the few wl that were on??? aside from sigils we fight wl all day long...

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this from the guy who raided us with chads guild (who made the main difference for you when they used the efield trick to get us from behind)...so what we worked together with the few wl that were on??? aside from sigils we fight wl all day long...
i dont know what u are tryen to do u call us zerg.Look in the mirror u ally baron cove WL an if there not on u have supr come fight 6 to 8 of us.a zerg is a guild that will go to all means to win wich means u have no morals.enjoy the sigs, we have for almost 3 months, but im sure we will get em back.what chad an the other 2 that play helped us raid i must of not been on ,cause chad an his guild kills everyone.u are a horrible leader all ready war ally ally ally help help u cant stand on your own too feet then u call us a zerg.the mirror dont lie look in it.

U

UltimateNoob

Chad's guild just happened to show up and they were attacking us too. I know cause chad and banjo dropped me early in that fight. We got our revenge though - after SL scattered I got rezed and we demolished Chad and most of his sketchy crew.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

its funny that you would even say this.. fact is if chads crew did show up, its because there was a HUGE fight in sl base.. they DO NOT help us.. the otherday when thc was raiding our base we had to fight chads crew as well and they are IN COM! you guys were working with WL that whole fight and EVERY guild involved had simular numbers.. so cry zerg some more man.. a zerg is a guild that cannot compete without outnumbering their enemy 2 to 1.
kind of like, well, YOU.. like i said, i take your alliances as a compliment. we do things the right way and you all suffer from it. i understand..

Z

Zyron

i dont know what u are tryen to do u call us zerg.Look in the mirror u ally baron cove WL an if there not on u have supr come fight 6 to 8 of us.a zerg is a guild that will go to all means to win wich means u have no morals.enjoy the sigs, we have for almost 3 months, but im sure we will get em back.what chad an the other 2 that play helped us raid i must of not been on ,cause chad an his guild kills everyone.u are a horrible leader all ready war ally ally ally help help u cant stand on your own too feet then u call us a zerg.the mirror dont lie look in it.

OH MY GOD????????????

did anyone else find this completely illiterate?? Like, seriously. The spelling is somewhat readable. I just found the way it was worded so hard to follow

Try resaying this with 50% decent english.

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heres why you are considered a zerg..i have never once seen you fight with the numbers against you...i have never seen one M attempt to fight where the numbers arent on their side..Im pretty sure everyone will agree with me that if there isnt a overwhelming number on your side |M| is nowhere to be found..

Try to fight more in game then you do with your bs propaganda screenshots... really noone cares..i have fun fighting win or lose either way..i dont pvp out of greed or to gain something out of it like you...

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

OH MY GOD????????????

did anyone else find this completely illiterate?? Like, seriously. The spelling is somewhat readable. I just found the way it was worded so hard to follow

Try resaying this with 50% decent english.
old news u dont like the way i type dont read it.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heres why you are considered a zerg..i have never once seen you fight with the numbers against you...i have never seen one M attempt to fight where the numbers arent on their side..Im pretty sure everyone will agree with me that if there isnt a overwhelming number on your side |M| is nowhere to be found..

Try to fight more in game then you do with your bs propaganda screenshots... really noone cares..i have fun fighting win or lose either way..i dont pvp out of greed or to gain something out of it like you...
if u dont do it to gain nothing u would stand on your own feet.not be on everyopne elses back say as u will we are always wrong u are pathetic as a GM.u been a guild for 2 weeks an already worked with every guild on the shard to what hold a sigal cypher taught u well.an u cry numbers well **** we need more if we are goin to fight 3 guilds an supr atleast thc has balls they dont come on help calls.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
blammo.. hit that one right on the head there, ky..
yo gemma u need to keep your opions to your self u are a shadow u follow anyone anywere.i did think u were straight up dude till i seen u with FL.thats sad dude but thats how it is i mean u work with thc i can understand that but with a completly diff faction to kill 5 to 6 T.i could even see if we had 20 on but just goes to show your caliber of a pvper an a person.sit gemma good boy:bowdown:

S

SUPRsalad

oh knock it off stu, you know damn well you guys had twenty in there..
And, if memory serves, supr didn't do anything about it when you guys slaughtered all the FL.. We did drop two of you, then decided we'd better bail before sargon got our #'s. FL was all but destroyed i believe... Supr takes care of their own, but does what it needs to do, to get what needs to be done, done..

Frankly, not doing what we did, would have been like declaring war on indonesia in the midst of WW2..
anything aside from fighting M, was irrelevant..

like, anything aside from killin nazi's, would have been irrelevent..

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we work with every guild on the server? i let like 4 wl on the stone for one night so we werent just having them sit in the sigil room behind our fields unable to pvp..wl isnt even a force on the shard 90% of the time to hold their own..

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And, if memory serves, supr didn't do anything about it when you guys slaughtered all the FL.. We did drop two of you, then decided we'd better bail before sargon got our #'s. FL was all but destroyed i believe... Supr takes care of their own, but does what it needs to do, to get what needs to be done, done..

Frankly, not doing what we did, would have been like declaring war on indonesia in the midst of WW2..

u are comparing coming to our base to ww2.lmfao u guys came to the our base last night there was 6 of us.look at the screen shot u as in supr an fl were working together loook at the screen shot.for what reason were u guys goin to split up the sigs.seriously gemma if u have to help FL one day an kill them the next just join.so they can bark there orders to u in vent instead of icq.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we work with every guild on the server? i let like 4 wl on the stone for one night so we werent just having them sit in the sigil room behind our fields unable to pvp..wl isnt even a force on the shard 90% of the time to hold their own..
WL will stop the back outta of FL sayen WL is not a force were u pvpen.then for u to say there not a force, but u put them on the stone, for what meat shields, dude WL is one of the smallest most powerful guilds on pac.u better whatch what u say before u downgrade a good pvp guild.your 15 people guild cant hold a match to WL well lets see what the shard thinks the 6 WL or the 15 FL who would u put your money on.

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes lets see rofl...2 of us raided wl last week 2v6 and we won..they came back multiple times while coon sat there for over a hour before some GOO came in to help them..im sorry you dont know about anything that goes on because i dont post about every small victory we have

...wl spends 90% of their time in yew and they have very few mages..i dont consider them a real force on the shard sorry

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

well now, you know thats a lie.. what about yesterday when i was trying to duel your nub buddie auruka and tenki came and ganked me? we were fighting 6 of you with 3 of us... honeslty nice xheals or you guys woulda got slaughtered 6 vs 3.. true story. |M| fights even numbers and outnubmered more than anybody on the shard is willing or would like to admit. it seems like |M| has the power to somehow cast its enemies into a fantasy land where all logic and truth is distorted to benefit the losing end.. i think its hysterical :lol:

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

im not sure if you guys are talkaing about the same fight.. stuy was refering to the fight at com base, which you guys got togeather to raid us when we clearly (as seen in the screnshots) only had 7 people there.
you on the otherhand, i think are refering to the fight the other night at SL base? if that is the case, you guys did not leave befor we put most of you in stat unfortunalty. if i recall correclty, you guys came in behind us as we were pushing SL. so we dropped down the ladders and tried fighting from below the bridge. after concluding that was not working, we recalled out and came in behind you guys, put most of you in stat, and continued to dominate SL.
it wasnt until id say, ohh.. about 20 minutes later, that you guys came to the com base and got put into stat agian :p
all **** talk aside, i would like to think it was some pretty fair fighting that night, as far as numbers are concerned.. each guild had a good crew on. im not exaclty sure how many Sl or MIN had but we had 13.

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i don't dictate what tenki does..i wasn't attacking and i was just watching..maybe this was karma from the many times your guild has jumped duels at the farms that they had nothing to do with...

im done arguing with you this is going nowhere..all your trying to do is create problems between us and other guilds..we aren't allied to anyone so your wasting your time...

have a nice day

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
like we didnt roll u over (with no other guild) multiple times yesterday...maybe i should start taking screenshots..but i dont feel the need to pat myself on the back like you do..

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

like we didnt roll u over (with no other guild) multiple times yesterday...maybe i should start taking screenshots..but i dont feel the need to pat myself on the back like you do..
actually yes, you guys did have WL working with you first of all.. and the odds at best were 5 |M| vs 9 WL and FL.. whos the zerg? yet antoher good example of us fihgting outnumbered.. congratulations tho your little alliance did hold us off..

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
cypher taught u well
yeah that makes a whole lot of sense..keep talking out of your ass...i never liked cypher, he was a ******....

like i said im done arguing here...ill let you finish venting if you want tho

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
cypher taught u well
yeah that makes a whole lot of sense..keep talking out of your ass...i never liked cypher, he was a ******....

like i said im done arguing here...ill let you finish venting if you want tho
u dont have too like someone to be like them.but the differance between u an cypher is he knows how to win, if he allys guilds he dont lose maybe u should ask him for some pointers.

Z

Zambowow

WL will stop the back outta of FL sayen WL is not a force were u pvpen.then for u to say there not a force, but u put them on the stone, for what meat shields, dude WL is one of the smallest most powerful guilds on pac.u better whatch what u say before u downgrade a good pvp guild.your 15 people guild cant hold a match to WL well lets see what the shard thinks the 6 WL or the 15 FL who would u put your money on.
Thank you Stuii.

I'd put money on a battle with FL, even outnumbered. Lets do it! :thumbsup:

--------

Wargasm, things would of went better yesterday (Day #2) if Asha's stupid ass wasn't running his/her mouth the whole time being ridiculously obnoxious. I don't think you were there but we'd never attempt to work with FL again unless you were running the show on the FL side.

Don't take it the wrong way but Asha screwed everyone yesterday trying to lead the thing.....terrible job.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

ashas problem is, he is inconsistent. well, that and the fact that he is a soulless, cold blooded deamon spawn. fact is, the kid is so messed up in the head he has to take god only knows how many meds just to keep from hurting his mother. granted, when he is on his meds he seems like a good kid. of all people, i am one that does not advocate the use of prescription drugs to "balance" people. however, in ashas case it seems to work. keep on your meds bro!

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
10mil tonight..you choose the amount of people on a side

deal?

tenki has my icq

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well lets see if they accept...you can come take your famous screenshots sargon

Z

Zambowow

We accept.

Tonight for sure! Hopefully we have the guys on, around what time would you say? Most of our guild is off by 11pm pacific standard....let me know!

Z

Zambowow

well however many you have on we will match the number and do it tonight
Sounds good. Only thing I'm scared of is you guys running :[ Yew Bank Roof? Oh...and are you going to bring dreads? rolleyes:

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

if i showed up to take screenshots, it would be of |M|... killing everybody..
however, i am intrigued.. i would like to hear of the outcome.

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
icq me then so we can set a place without being interfered with (121626723) ..obviously no pets..(you can try to use them if you want but we are both in shadowlords and they wont attack)

is 10mil an okay wager? i will 100% pay the money out of my own pocket if we lose..i just want it to be a number that we can both totally agree to pay

Z

Zambowow

I invite all to come watch....as long as everyone can act accordingly and respect the duel without jumping in.

And I'll keep my fingers crossed that FL has not adopted THC's [Joe Boxxer's] habits of not paying up....:next:

Z

Zambowow

icq me then so we can set a place without being interfered with (121626723) ..obviously no pets..(you can try to use them if you want but we are both in shadowlords and they wont attack)

is 10mil an okay wager? i will 100% pay the money out of my own pocket if we lose..i just want it to be a number that we can both totally agree to pay
Oh yeah hehe I still think you guys are Minax sometimes! :scholar:

But yes, 10 million is a perfect wager. I am paying out of my own pocket as well!

This is going to be fun! :D