• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wishing

D

dinaj

wouldn't it be nice if they gave us the choice to serve different food? I am pretty sick of looking at that same plate of food, whatever its supposed to be.

Also it would be nice to still be able to see the catalog in buy mode even if we can't purchase anything.

I am so desperate for a 4 foot long sharp stick with inter-changeable dull point and feather that my poor simmy dreams of it everynight ...

I

imported_SimTripps

There's ALOT of things to wish for, dinaj - like more floor tile and wallpaper colors, custom clothes, sim facelifts, more head/hair styles, etc....

I

imported_SimTripps

<blockquote><hr>

cream bear suits for guys

[/ QUOTE ]

YES! rofl...

M

Meggers

Sim food is a thing to behold but you better eat it before it gets cold. When cold it goes back to it's natural state, a big slab of crap on a cheap china plate.

I

imported_Dali Dalinza

<blockquote><hr>

Sim food is a thing to behold but you better eat it before it gets cold. When cold it goes back to it's natural state, a big slab of crap on a cheap china plate.

[/ QUOTE ]
...with flies for seasoning.