• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Wishing to forfill my 2010 collection

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello after a few years trying to find this stuff im kinda losing all hope....was hoping more would have been at inzumo rares fest..alas not to be ....or the one b4 that or the one b4 that etc etc...maybe too many folks trying to make same collection i guess ...So i may as well ask here ...the rest of my 2010 collection is openly viewable in the Europa Holiday and Global Event Museum...if anyone can help fill any of the below...i can pay gold on a few shards.....my icq is 677577087.....

wanting ......
1.[bought:)]
2.[bought:)]
3.reindeer hides -lake superior 2010
4.open sack of coal - legends 2010
5.pile of reindeer droppings naughty napa valley 2010
6.[bought:)]
7.[bought:)]
8.[bought:)]
9.baja christma pyjamas 2010 [green]
10.[bought:)]

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have spare for trade/ swop with other 2010 collectors .
2 x a christmas elf tool kit [red and green] from legends 2010..i mistakely bought from Inzumo forgetting i had already got these...lolz...oh well.. 2 good swops...makes a note to make ''better'' ingame notes in the future

Evianne

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I know of someone who might have the plate for sale. I sent them an icq to see if they still have and I'll get you the info if it's still available :)

Edit - he messaged me back - I think he found you already.

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
okies naughty time out chair [baja] bought ...1 down 9 to go

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know of someone who might have the plate for sale. I sent them an icq to see if they still have and I'll get you the info if it's still available :)

Edit - he messaged me back - I think he found you already.
seems the plate as already sold a while back..... shame it would have had a great new home

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nobody got anymore of the 8 items above for sale or just hanging around not really doing a job for your deco.....???

Cyanide_Mage

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nobody got anymore of the 8 items above for sale or just hanging around not really doing a job for your deco.....???
Maybe its because people don't wanna sell to someone who is so negative with damn near each and ever post they make on these boards? I have 4 out of the items you are looking for but refuse to sell to you, so take that for what its worth.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe its because people don't wanna sell to someone who is so negative with damn near each and ever post they make on these boards? I have 4 out of the items you are looking for but refuse to sell to you, so take that for what its worth.
jesus your out the woodwork.....aint had u on my back for a while...really...i doubt it...just a lot of peeps maybe collecting this stuff.....i have a very good rep on the boards... and offer a free xshard service normally once a month and a free broker service were and when required.....I think the problem you have is your problem and not particulary mine....have a great xmas btw.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yo great xmas box with the baja chair...plz someone make my new year with one or two of the other 9....xxxxxx

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks to a seroius collector willing to part with some @jrede23 ...and one off trades with other kind traders too .....who wish to share and not hoard away there stuff ...iam down to wanting the 4 x 2010 items below..please help..pm me your price..and we can work something out iam sure...paying very well...

.reindeer hides -lake superior 2010
.open sack of coal - legends 2010
.pile of reindeer droppings naughty napa valley 2010
.baja christma pyjamas 2010 [green]

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
come on....theres gotta be folks out there.. ill pay top price.. like i already have for the others..

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the coal and droppings are actually very hard to find that's probably why you don't have any luck.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well sack of coal was at inzumo festival and sold for 60-70m ...missed it lolz...kicks himself...so they are out there