• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wish us luck...

P

packrat

Im in the path of Gustav.. I just want to wish everyone else thats in his path, good luck and stay safe. I hope to see everyone soon. We are prepared as we can be....

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Good luck. We got a couple of the outer rain bands yesterday and a good bit of wind here in Bradenton/Sarasota FL today, but that's just a tiny portion of the storm.

Don't do anything stupid though... make sure everything is ready and have an escape plan if needs be.

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

Negitive Nancy strikes again.. there is alot of luck involved, not only for themselves but for their belongings, their livelyhood, give up man and jsut stop posting!
To the origianl poster, be safe and ahead of plan!

C

Cyrus Elmarel

Good Luck everyone, we are in the path also,but have been preparing since Friday.

(Tarps,plywood on windows, food, water, generator, fuel, flashlights,ice,Charcoal, Budweiser)

Im not sticking around my place either,getting ready to spend a few days at my dads house.

Baton Rouge should be fine except for all the trees and power lines that will most likely fall (Not too much flooding to worry about),we can probably expect to spend about a week or so with out power if it goes like last time.

Hardest part is a week without the computer,anyways, Later people.

Cyrus

Lucy of Kenton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
good luck guys and hopefully none of my detractors will post here about my ban lets keep it with u guys and your fears
GOOD LUCK

I

Infiniti

Good luck to you and all the people who will be hit by Gustov. My prayers are with all of you. :grouphug: