• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wish me luck

blackfalcon

Visitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
I am going for a job interview tomorrow. My first real college graduate job. Wish me luck in the comments below, thanks.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Remember to believe in yourself. Nothing comes across better than an applicant that truly believes he or she can do the job.

blackfalcon

Visitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
They literally sent me an email 5 hours after my interview that I didnt get the job. What meanypies.

Shelra

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Take each interview as a growth experience. This article may or may not be helpful to you; 15 Reminders of What Not to Do in an Interview. In one of my most unimpressive interviews I held with a hopeful candidate: He came in wearing a t-shirt and jeans and when he sat he immediately slouched back as if he were sitting in a car with the seat pushed way back. Apparently he didn't want the job. :)

Last edited:

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like it when they ask you..."can you tell me about a time you showed initiative" my response was "no".

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Here's a question I got asked on a form once.
"Have you ever thought about stealing from your place of employment"
1. Yes but then I thought better of it because stealing is wrong
2. Yes.
3. No because if I got caught I could go to jail.
Choose 1 answer ___