• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Winter's Rose Tea Party

Izznet H'unar

Journeyman
Tending the gardens had become one of Izznet’s favorite past times. The tiny fae who called the Winter’s Rose Tea Room home had begun to see her as a friend. They had decided to allow her access without wanting to turn her into a walking fireball. All in all it made Izznet’s tasks abundantly easier.

A slam and loud mutterings from the main floor broke Izznet’s reverie. Rushing into the main dining hall she ran head long into Mirian. The cook was on some kind of tirade concerning the master chef in New Haven.

“Ridiculous requests from a man who absolutely Hates fish! Why on Earth would he want sushi when he blows up like a boil every time he even Looks at fish? He is such a Fool!”

“Well hello to you too, dear.”

“Oh, yea that. Hi.”

“Why do you keep in his employ if you despise him such?”

“Well because!”

“Naturally. I may have the perfect distraction for you.”

“Please! Rescue me from that miserable Man!”

“I would like to have a tea party here for the women of the realm. I have been a recluse for much of my life. Perhaps Aedon is correct, I need to venture out more. This place is open and in need of a party.

Would you mind terribly making some of your famous baked goods and perhaps expand your new endeavor of wine making for such an event?”

“Would I! Oh how Grand! Of course! I will make Cake! Big ones. You will have my best bottles of wine and whatever else I can muster! When is this shindig of yours?”

“I have sent invitations for the 14th of this moon cycle. It will be an evening affair, 8.30 by eastern stars. Will that be sufficient time for you?”

“Perfect! I will have things all prepared for you. Thank you, Lady Izznet. I won’t disappoint.”

“I have no doubt.” Izznet said with a smile.