• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Winter's End: Snowball Fight! ~ 5/4, 8pm EST (Really!)

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Join the Catskills EMs as we bid adieu to Winter. Seeing as it was an unseasonably warm season in Sosaria, we've planned a friendly battle to take place in the ice and snow.

The event will pit the forces of Claudius against those of Barnaby. Each EM has already constructed their fortress, and recruited a defense force. All that is left is for YOU to decide who you will side with.

Meet us at 8pm sharp at the EM Hall in Britain. Dress warm, and bring snowballs (we will provide some at the event, as well).

Chaos Draconix

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I just wanted to double check that even though the town criers are not broadcasting this event in game it will still be taking place tonight correct?

Also, without starting a new thread, is there tentative list for any events taking place in May? I have recently returned to UO and I have tried searching but can't seem to come up with anything.

Last edited:

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Chaos.

Welcome back! I hope you enjoyed last night's event. Two things here...

1. The town criers. A slight oversight on my part. Typically the town criers will start announcing an event about two days before it happens. It may be longer for larger events or ongoing ones. In this case, I had the announcement up, but went to make a slight change to it and must have removed it altogether (I noticed last night they were not saying anything).

2. The schedule. With any luck we will have the start of the schedule up by Monday night. Sometimes we add events later on for later in the month. You can find the schedule here, as well as on the EM Website (catskills.uoem.net), as well as on the Ultima Online Facebook page.