Winter, 2010

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
S

SUPRsalad

Talked to my wife about it, and I was thinking about returning this winter, and for this winter only.. I hope my suits/templates are all still in one piece, waffles.

(this will be heavily contingent upon how this new faction thing works out, so i want honest reviews)

B

Budweiser KDL

Talked to my wife about it, and I was thinking about returning this winter, and for this winter only.. I hope my suits/templates are all still in one piece, waffles.

(this will be heavily contingent upon how this new faction thing works out, so i want honest reviews)

I miss you lover. If you need anything, ANYTHING, ask me brother. If I build it, you will come. ;)

V

Vandetta

dude as much as i love you evan. dont do it. its not what you left also your old crew is split up. you would have to pick sides.
anyway thats my imput.
u can hate message me via FB later.

hugs?

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 7, 2009
From parts unknown
what is it they plan on doing with factions ...

for some reason factions remind me of the guys whos moms needs to drive em to a party,.. dunno why just does :)

W

Wakiza

what is it they plan on doing with factions ...

for some reason factions remind me of the guys whos moms needs to drive em to a party,.. dunno why just does :)
Not really. Its more like the pale smoked out pot heads with danky furniture in the basement type of thing.

S

SUPRsalad

punctuation take a vacation on you again? Besides, I haven't played in how long, brendo? Also, if I was certain I would NEVER play again, why would I have kept my acct active all this time?

S

SUPRsalad

Things to do before even thinking about UO again:
1. sell house. check.

theres only like 50 more things, im gettin there.

S

SUPRsalad

2. buy new house. check! Who wants to come to a badass house-warming party?!?!?!

S

SUPRsalad

The house fell through... I pulled back the paneling in the basement to reveal a seeping, crumbling, fungus-y foundation.. Discouraged, we are. . . :sad4:

L

lols

at least you found out before it's too late.

the majority of real estate lawsuits deal with the disclosure of drainage issues (like the drainage problem that caused the efflorescence that caused that foundation to crumble.. most sellers bandaid the problem without fixing the source - sometimes it isnt possible)

Make sure you at LEAST get a pest inspection, but a home inspection is a nice thing too.

S

SUPRsalad

Yeah, thats one way of looking at it I guess. . . I always do pre-pre-pre inspections with my entourage of friends consisting of construction guru's, designers, and my best friend, the master electrician. Its just so hard when your wife gets so excited about something you both think is going to be awesome, and then something sets you back to start over..

I had two BADASS joints I was going to look at today, and I get up to check the address because I was going to do a drive-by before I hook up with my agent, and lo and behold, they are both gone.. one day after the tax credit deadline, and they are both sold out from under me.. I feel like the other 28 houses I have picked are just crap for 'filler'. . . Like, just the **** you look at so you can say you looked at all your options.. I won't lie, I just broke a 30" pipe wrench in the garage.. :sad4:

oh & edit: we don't really have termite/pest problems in colorado. However, I have seen a couple places with some GNARLY cooka-rachas..