• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Wine Tasting and Boat Race

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The City of Yew cordially invites all to join them in their first ever Wine Tasting. This will be held on the 23rd day of May at 8PM by the eastern skies.

Please join the Monks of the Empath Abbey as they offer up samples of their finest wines. The wine tasting will be followed by a Boat Race.

Boats shall depart from behind the Abbey and set sail for the Skara Docks. We ask that you only bring vessels of the old style and caution you to be on the look out for pirates as you follow your course. There will be three prizes for winner, and those who come in 2nd and third.

1st prize-The Celtic Tide and a gold prize of 1million gold pieces,
2nd Prize -800k
3rd prize-500k

Titles will also be award to any citizen of Yew taking part. This is a race for fun, and no entry fees will apply.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What does boat racing and wine tasting have in common? The answer my friend is Aedon Durreah!

I will try to be there.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad to see you got this going Aedon, i'll try and make it at least for a little while.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was tough getting a time then the time. Just finished a move, and work is keeping me hopping. I sure hope ships still get drunk with their pilots. Could be a real hoot.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am so sorry, but a family emergency came up and I will have to reschedule this into June. So sorry for the trouble.

Wine Tasting and Boat Race cancelled until sometime in June,. I promise it will be bigger and better to make up for the short cancellation notice.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Family first. You know that.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay, I am back, family matter was resolved with no loss of life, so that is a +. Now I need to get a look at the June calendar and reschedule this race.