• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Windrunner - Warning

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I took Windrunner over to the TC1 on a non-tamer. I set skill points to a minimum to train Windrunner. Windrunner Converts to 2 Slots and you only get one training session or 1501 points.

By the time you get done training Windrunner he requires the minimum of 73 taming to command at 3 slots.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I took Windrunner over to the TC1 on a non-tamer. I set skill points to a minimum to train Windrunner. Windrunner Converts to 2 Slots and you only get one training session or 1501 points.

By the time you get done training Windrunner he requires the minimum of 73 taming to command at 3 slots.
So what's the warning? All of what you posted is exactly what I thought would happen??

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The warnings is what you thought would happen then. However, not everyone may be aware of this. I was expecting the taming requirement to go up. I wasn't expecting to jump up to 2 slots from one.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The warnings is what you thought would happen then. However, not everyone may be aware of this. I was expecting the taming requirement to go up. I wasn't expecting to jump up to 2 slots from one.
Got the same shock and was like......... Well that was a wasted 1000 sovs.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
was expecting 2 training rounds 1-2 and 2-3 not a 1 and done.