• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Windows 7

V

Vandetta

seems to be going just fine for me bud. that and i do really like it.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know about 4 people playing UO with UOA that run Windows 7 and no complaints what so ever. Not sure if that is any valid information.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uo randomly freezes up if you switch windows i've had that problem on all my computers so i changed back to xp.

i wouldnt go with it.

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
countess kaidden has it and says she cant download vent client that or she just dosent want to talk to me rofl :rant2:

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im on vista ultimate right now and was thinkin about makin the move..

i know theres other threads in te main forums about it but for some reason i dont give those trammies who are mostly talking about enhanced client any merit to what their talking about..thanks for the feedback

i was running windows 7 dual booting with osx leapord on my 8inch netbook and it was a awesome os..ran way better then xp did on the little thing..i guess i shoulda installed uo on it to check it out..

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if your going to use windows 7 32bit then go with it

if your using 64bit like me i wouldnt because of the random freezes and compatibility issues with some programs

O'siris

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
War go 7 then tell me what its like. Im deciding if i should get it when i get back.