• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Windows 7 and ultima online

windows 7

• what is a poll responce?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • about windows 7 and patching

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Joe Elwell

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hail out there!!!, well belive it or not I got a new computer it came with windows 7 i loaded the Eighth age in and tryed to patch. it said I was off line to check the ip adress . SO, I was told I needed windows Ultimate insteAD OF THE STANDARD WINDOWS PRO. sO i BOUGHT That too thinking all my problems were solved. But guess what nothing is patching still, darn .Any tech geeks out there got the ansure for me . Im dieing to get back in the game. sincerly Joe Elwell

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats incorrect. I have machine with Windows 7 Pro (32 and 64bit) installs and UO works fine!

Joe Elwell

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hail out tjhere some how I got it to patch dont know what I did but I'm PLAYING again see you on chessy and atlanic buy the way thz DJAd

Joe Elwell

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
hail, some how i did somthing and it patched and im playing thxz for the help problem solved