• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Window into the Soul of Bellatrix Adhara: Part One.

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Knights of the Crux Ansata, this Thursday, September 29th 2011 @10pm EST we will be descending into the mind of a killer.

Prepare yourself and your mind to enter a place of memory and of the horrors of the past.

The mind of Bellatrix Adhara has been opened, and we shall enter to determine if anything can be done to rescue Charlotte Amandine.

Signed,

Adamu Edom

(This will be a 'mostly' non-combat event - High in Role Playing, interaction and storytelling)

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I consider these events akin to getting sucked into a really good show or book. Just when you're totally lost in it, they cut you off, tease you with previews, and make you wait for the next installment. It's sheer torture I tell you! :D

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
:popcorn:

*chews and smacks:

I totally *tries to cover mouth to stop popcorn from falling out* agree with Faeryl

:popcorn:

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I consider these events akin to getting sucked into a really good show or book. Just when you're totally lost in it, they cut you off, tease you with previews, and make you wait for the next installment. It's sheer torture I tell you! :D

See now that kind of feedback encourages me to do more events more often :)

:danceb:

K

Kristeen

in future more oftens please consider how to schedule to include the east coast US Atlantic working class that is asleep by 10 pm on weeknights like 7 pm Est is good. atlantic shard has more and growing east coast working class to include living by US Est schedules. the shard needs an em in the east coast schedule to accommodate. k