• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Willow’s Bbq - Or How I Survived Food Poisoning!

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Drakelord submitted a new Article:

Willow’s Bbq - Or How I Survived Food Poisoning!

Willow’s BBQ - Or how I survived Food Poisoning!
You see: Lauryn
: Some of the latest news!
: Happy 2nd Anniversary to EM Willow! Let's celebrate! Wednesday May 18th at 7PM/10PM

Dezerai Theresa
View attachment 48069
“A Party!”, is all I heard Dezerai going on about, so instead of sending Theresa I asked Dezerai to attend in her place. But when Dezerai returned from the tailor shop with her new dress and explained to me what she saw at the Luna Bank I was worried that Dezerai would not be able to handle this. So Theresa was sent, Theresa words, “Not to worry”. Ya right, what she do the minute she is there, get waylaid by an Ogre....
Read more about this article here...

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
P.S. Hey Willow, I dropped my book in the Mail box, you can red leaf it.

Violet Jo

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
P.S. Hey Willow, I dropped my book in the Mail box, you can red leaf it.
What an event we had 2 Orges trying to kill us (was kind of funny watching them pound on people bodies) while we were at the Party for Em Willow 2 anniversary...
Much fun was to be had. It was great seeing Queen Mum... I can tell you I am not great at re telling a story.. this is my second event in 2 weeks and now that I am on stratics I will try to say what happen.
You all Have a great Day!