• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WILL YOU BE ABLE TO

uorichreallifepoor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will you be able to use a advance character token to get your imbuing to 85 ?
If it was posted here before i must have missed it.

T

Tazar

I have not seen any notes or comments on changing (or adding to) the advanced character templates. Considering that you still can not get Spellweaving that way, I doubt you will be able to with Imbuing.

uorichreallifepoor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
spellweaving is a quest skill right ? thats why its not on the token but imbuing will not be a quest skill. So i ask one more time will you be able to get imbuing to 85 with the advanced character token?

M

Marcus Blackwell

My guess would be highly unlikely dont think any tweaking to the advanced character list of what you can pick as been done since SE and were as Imbuing is a powerful skill and meant to take time to reach skill cap doubt they would offer you the chance the start out at 85.