• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Will this work? Tamer/Necro/Mage

M

Morcar

Hi all,

Just come back to this game from a long siesta away, like 3 years or something and I can see theres lots of lovely new things, like Necromancy, which I love, I was on a resi night along with a new chum resing all the cows he'd killed for leather, great fun!

Anyway, I want to make the above mentioned character and I realise there are only a few skills we can choose and have GM points for, so some compromise has to be made, and thats fine by me.

I've thought about this model:

Magery: GM
Eval Intelligence: 50
Necro: GM
Spirit Speak: 50
Taming: GM
Animal Lore: GM
Vet: 50
Meditation: 50
Focus: GM

This totals 700 skill points, and I can see that you can now go over this, but I've no idea on what its all about!?

So your views please?

R

RobY330i

I've tried a similar template.

Taming 105-jeweled to 115
Lore 105-jeweled to 111
Vet 100
Magery 100-spellbook to 110
Eval 100-spellbook to 110
Necro 105-necro totem to 110
SS 105-necro totem to 115

I found this template boring. Too many options to play around with. Lack of resist limited hunting grounds.
Decided to transfer necro/ss into my warrior. Much more entertaining.

M

Morcar

Scraped the Tamer in the end, so I've got:

Necro
SS
Magery
Eval Int
Med
Resist Spells

What else should I use?

This is a PVM player, although I constantly get friggin' owned, I'm just so weak!

Spells and Physical damage really hurts me, what can I do!

I

imported_KoolAidAddict

Drop resist, and add hiding and stealth.

Sneak into your spot, toss an ev or two.
Hide
When monsters target ev, sneak next to them and wither the crap out of them
If its a big baddie, corpse skin, then strangle, then wither or flame strike or ebolt.
So much to choose from!!!

I run with protection on, for those "oh crap" moments when I need a heal or especially an invis if im targetted.

Great fun, and your pals will appreciate the res when they all dead and your still alive, kickin it, and sneaking around!!!

U

uomlplayer

120 tame
120 lore
120 vet
120 magery
120 necro
120 ss

sick pet/use necro spells for damage ,use lich/wraith form for mana,magery for gating/ress/healing ,very good template for champs spawn peerless ect. can even raise undeads for even more help at spawns.

5% Luck

You can always get a pair of fire steeds cast corps skin and rely on their pack instincs for damage! While the steeds do have alot less hp than nessasary you can go

110 taming
110 lore
80 vet (use enhanced bandies for res)
80 necro
120 SS (higher=longer lasting spells)
120 peace
120 music

Also anything with poising will be highly modifyed with a quick Corps skin And the most beautiful aspect is necro animates dont take any follower points!

Youll need some jewlery w/skills totaling 40 points or drop some necro skill and add in the midnight bracrers