• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Will things save?

T

Tonbec

If I were going to take a break from uo for a bit, if I put stuff in my bank will they be saved if I decide to come back and play say a year from now, and will the items on my chars be saved? I know your chars will save but how do I protect thier stuff?

M

Marcus Blackwell

All items on your character and in the characters bank box will still be there when you come back the only thing that you would lose if you left the game for a year and didnt keep your account open would be your house and the items in it if you have a house..houses fall 90days after an account is inactive pay wise or suppose to..

K

K'torr

Also, I believe that if you get a Blue Beetle, load him up and climb on before logging that final time, the stuff he is caring will also be saved.