• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Will no NPC's sell to me?

G

GNecromancer

No NPC will sell to me in the towns, I am a murderer but how do I buy a house deed or land survey tool when I can't do business with any npcs, even buc den

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No npcs wont sell or buy from reds. I thought the merchants in bucs den do. But maybe not. Have to have a blue friend or a blue char to do it. If your on seige could be worse situation.

Hex_Europa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure if you've played UO since AOS buddy but you can no longer buy house deeds & survey tools anymore, they are officially rares.
The replacement for this is you'll need to buy a "House Placement tool"

Guildstones are also longer longer purchased they are created via the "Guilds" option on your paperdoll. However this change is alot more recent than AOS.

However not distracting from the topic too much i totally agree with you.

Buccaneers Den is supposed to be the home of thieves and murderers and yet the red healers there don't even res reds ??
IMHO EVERY NPC in Buccaneers den should sell wares to reds and the healers should Res, to top that off i think they should charge blue players triple the price as any good scoundrel would do.

At the moment Buccaneers Den is just a name and it's NO DIFFERENT from any other city including the damn Capital Britannia !!! With the exception of no guardzone but as Reds can enter ANY town now without getting whacked Bucs Den has lost it's Status as the Refuge of Thieves and Pirates.

So you can create a guild on a red no problem via paperdoll. To buy a house placement tool you'll need to find a Architect and it'll cost you a few hundred gold. However that still leaves you the problem of not being able to buy one, Try and find a player wtih a blue char and ask him nicely.