• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Will I be able to play the current look of UO but still have all the new stuff of SA?

Z

Zyron

Because i really HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE the way that mythic makes the game look
I mean it is simply just terrible IMO.

It makes this game looks like Runescape.

Which for one
I hate runescape
I hate the way runescape looks

I dont want to have to look at such a currently awesome game and feel like Im playing runecape.
I mean i just hate it.

I really hate what mythic has done.
I love the way uo looks now.
I really hope i cans till play in 2d..

Sign if you agree
*signs*

F

Foolio the Bard

Yes, you will be able to use the classic 2D client with the SA expansion.

:cheerleader:

K

Kensai Tsunami

I just tried SA for the 1st time this morning and I must agree ...I hate it too. Its a big step up from KR I guess but man its ugly!! Its really a shame they arent bothering with improving 2d imo, but I imagine thats prolly a good thing cuz they'd most likely just screw up the look of the game I love so much. Anyway, some ppl seem to like it; I personally dont know any of those ppl in UO. Every single person I have spoken to about it seems to feel the same as me. I sent out 32 icqs asking who likes the look of SA, and every one of them (at least of the 26 that have tried it) say they would rather play 2d instead. A few of them were pretty upset at how sad the graphics look. Oh well, I'll still enjoy the new stuff in 2d anyway.

...peace.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please note that "hate" is not terribly helpful feedback.

If you can, try to identify what exact issues are keeping you from enjoying the client and provide those details to the "enhanced client" forum: http://vboards.stratics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=454 .

If you cannot identify the issues beyond a gut reaction, then yes, you do have the fallback that the "classic" client is not going away any time soon.